Hidden Goodies with your VR4s

lathiat

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trent Lloyd
Drive
97 Legnum (Manual)
I got a pair of wheel chocks in a japanese shopping bag.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Mine had a whacky gigapudding sticker on the back.

No, wait, that was me who did that.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
My legnum key had a keyring with a phonenumber and some Japanese writing. I sms'd the number and then also called it but I don't speak Japanese. I couldn't even tell whether it was the owner. "regunamu...regunamu....".

Want help with this? I speak Japanese....

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
While removing all the extra wiring from under the front passenger seat I found a silver coin or token. I asked Macca (In town for the weekend) what it was and he took a photo of it and refered it to a friend who identified it as a token from a place called Poppo Land. Might be some sort of theme park.

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
While removing all the extra wiring from under the front passenger seat I found a silver coin or token. I asked Macca (In town for the weekend) what it was and he took a photo of it and refered it to a friend who identified it as a token from a place called Poppo Land. Might be some sort of theme park.

Sounds like it would be from a pachinko place. The coin might be used to buy pinballs for pachinko machines.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Thats what it is for sure.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Robert, hi! Im the one who identified the Poppo Land token - and yes, its the Fukuchiyama railway museum. I didnt find out what it was until I got back to a computer for some googling.

Yo_Mang

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Blake
Drive
2002 Mitsubishi Legnum
Hey guys,

I remember when I was on the NissanSilvia forums we used to have a thread about the strand, weird, odd or gross things that either people found in a car they had bought, or a car that they had worked on. Thought it could be an interesting one for us to start up!

I'll kick it off:

As posted in the facebook page, I found a pack of mints that had some japanese writing on them. Thought it was pretty cool until I checked out the ad for them on YouTube and it got so much better!

1474381_10204889959348661_1671425580575257652_n.jpg

Also when I bought my second S13, I found a condom in the seat pocket.... that was used.....

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Nothing interesting unfortunately, but you did make me click through mintychick's other videos.... Ahh Japan, you're in your own pocket universe, really! :D

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
I found a bag of pills in the spare wheel well. Wasn't game
To try em. And steroids under the floor carpet. Lol. Went in the bin. Bahahahahaha

andyh3

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Andrew
Drive
Legnum vr4
30cm knife in the driver seat pouch of my first car..in the same car after talong the air filter out to change it, there was a Phillips head in the air intake haha.

Size1

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
00 legnum vr4
I found lipstick under my carpet in my leggy with jap writing on it and an led light keyring. But I once bought a second hand corolla and under the rear seat cover was dried up vomit. eeewwww.

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
i had some interesting fishing lures in my boot and still have the flare in my passenger side footwell

Top Bottom