Holy Crap bars - (handles above windows)

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
The best thing about calling them Jesus Bars...

You can grab them and yell "GEEEEEEZ!!!" when you're pulling some serious G's...

(ok, that was terrible :p)

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
My first leggie had 4 and my vr4 also has 4 i use it sometimes... like when changing gear around corners and stuff??!!

G

Unregistered
you hold onto the handle while changing gear around a corner..

how exactly are you turning said corner?

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
you hold onto the handle while changing gear around a corner..

how exactly are you turning said corner?

If you lower the steering wheel enough you can sort of hold it with your knees... :confused: lol

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
yea i was going to say knee but was really being sarcastic lol, HOWEVER i follow some dude along the ring road a few weekends back all the way from princess hwy to calder hwy with his hands out the sunroof while changing lanes in and out of traffic !

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
yea i was going to say knee but was really being sarcastic lol, HOWEVER i follow some dude along the ring road a few weekends back all the way from princess hwy to calder hwy with his hands out the sunroof while changing lanes in and out of traffic !

Maybe he had an, um, appendage available to steer with! lol

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
He was just showing off - that's easy in an auto :wanker:

Now if he was changing lanes and INDICATING with both hands out the sunroof, that would be impressive.

Top Bottom