idle stepper motor - anyone had problems with it?

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Crap! Ah well can definitely confirm my 02 EC5W has a completely black plastic body vs what's shown in Brad's FS thread. Kinda confuzzled considering the camskill page lists part numbers VR4 MD614978 MD628056. Wonder what the first part # relates to?

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
It's the two different types as pictured in the diagram above. I'm just not sure which is which in relation to pre-post facelift. MD614978 is the first one in the diagram and MD628056 is the other

The ISC's were known to fail in Magnas of the TR/TS era (91-early 96), and they looked VERY similar to the one Brad pictured. It wouldn't surprise me if one could use a Magna one and it'd work regardless of part number, much the same as how the FTO power steering pump works in the VR4 but isn't the same part number.

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
The second ISC in the diagram matches mine so I'm going to make the assumption MD628056 is the correct part number for facelifts. I'll unbolt it from the throttle body again over the next couple days and post some pics.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
That'd be awesome if you could mate. :D It will confirm what I think they are.

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Spoke with Nardek.com.au and they reference by the E9T number on the body rather than the MD. So I snapped off this shot:
02EC5W_ISC.jpg

E9T15298C still corresponds to line 'O' which in turn shows MD628056. My Kanji skills are non-existant so I have no idea what each column represents.
Didn't bother taking the ISC off to get snaps of the front until a replacement has arrived. Once it has I'll get plenty of pics.

Top Bottom