Jagged Alliance Back In Action

G

Unregistered
Anyone other than me picked up JA:BIA since it was released. For that matter was anyone here a JA or JA:2 fan?

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
I got it last week, I was a fan of the original until the copy I had stopped working on newer technology.

The best thing about this game is that its old school hard, not since the original flashpoint have I come across a game that is so easy to fail in. Every encounter is a new challenge and every failure helps you to learn how to work out strategies to beat it.

I am dreading the first encounter with tanks cos my mercs will not have the equipment

G

Unregistered
Yeah I understand what you mean, its not just an easy shooter to roll straight over, It actually requires some thinking.I'm enjoying it although I found it a bit painful to get used to at first, But now I'm really enjoying it.Unfortunately for me it doesn't really compare to JA:2 which is a shame.
My JA:2 works on my 3 month old laptop with Win 7. Just google 'JA:2 The Bearpit" and head to the top result and download Vers 1.12 and the Hi-Res patch and it will work on any PC. Did you play Vers 1.12? (the unofficial fan patch version) If you didn't, its like discovering JA:2 all over again, 400+ weapons and much more realistic combat and AI its the best turn based game I have ever played.

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
might give that a shot, I've only played the original on PC. I have a mate who has a hacked nintendo DS that has JA2 on it but its not the same as using a PC

G

Unregistered
might give that a shot, I've only played the original on PC. I have a mate who has a hacked nintendo DS that has JA2 on it but its not the same as using a PC
Definitely give it a crack.Also I gave a bum steer its Version 1.13 you want.I played it for 6 months straight after I got that version its just so intense and realistic haha.I'm getting a bit further through Arulco in JA:BIA and its getting pretty full on.So is my arsenal though so its not too bad.

Top Bottom