[NSW] Cruise to Newcastle Sunday 21/12/2008

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Hey lads,

I'll be in Newie on Sunday and Chris (um318r) is driving up to meet me and Brad (king_panther)

Anyone else from Sydney want to come up?

We haven't got exact details yet but i should be able to post them tomorrow.... Just seeing who is interested! :D

Would be nice to put some faces to names lol....

This all spawned from here BTW

Dawso

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I've rarely spent an actual weekend up here so I'm trying to think of nice places to all meet up ... !!!

Umm... for good photos, the carpark for Bar Beach is nice. On a slope overlooking the coast.

All depends where you're staying too Dawso. I'm pretty flexible with options !

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I've rarely spent an actual weekend up here so I'm trying to think of nice places to all meet up ... !!!

Umm... for good photos, the carpark for Bar Beach is nice. On a slope overlooking the coast.

All depends where you're staying too Dawso. I'm pretty flexible with options !

I don't even know where we are staying yet lol.... I'll post tomorrow

Mini-meets are also cool, i know :) Even if no-one else but me, you and Chris are there we'll still have a great time!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I've got too much happening this weekend I'm afraid :( Sorry guys, cruising is a negative until next year for me.

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
As posted on the other thread, I'll see if I can squeeze this in as I have a busy weekend.

Casper

Crunching Gears
First Name
Lewis
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 type S 4SALE!
Sorry boys,im out on this one!going away tonight for holidays... have fun

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Sorry ladies, I am all booked out for the weekend.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Hmm... as a resident of Newcastle, I feel it should sort of be my repsonsibility to find somewhere to meet.

I'm trying to compromise between you guys coming up/down on the freeway, & myself who's right near the water...

Dawso, any ideas yet mate where you might be ?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Hey Dimi,

Not sure yet mate. Haven't heard from Dawso (I assume he is on his way down to Newcastle). I haven't got his number but he's got mine so I'll be awaiting his call tomorrow to see what's going on.

I'm up in Newie now & I'll be here all day so I'm pretty flexible with timings as everything around here is not far from where I live.

I'm guessing Dawso will be having a sleep in or something after the drive, so I'm thinking an early arvo meet up ? All the decent spots in Newcastle are near the water. Maybe check out Parador Motors hehe.. they have a fair few Legnums up for sale :bigsmile:

As I'm close by to everything, I'm just waiting to be contacted !!

G

Unregistered
Hay Guys i will be in Newie around 11am. and wait for a msg from Dawso as to where to meet up? I have to be back in Sydney around 5 so cant stay to late. Brad ill pm you my number if you find out where we are meeting up.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Just spoke to Brad.... We're expecting to get there about 1 so i'll see you guys then :D

Top Bottom