Number pl8 ideas

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
A friend and spent a while on vplates the other night coming up with plates. Unfortunately OFFSET is taken! D'oh! OFFS3T and OFSET are available though.

LOLGAY is still available. So if you're in Victoria and want to pass comment on other people's cars, snap it up!

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
looking good Peter,

are you going to make up a bracket that lifts the front plate to hide the jap plate holes???

Yeah I suppose I should. I hadn't really thought about it. But it shouldn't be to hard even for someone with my limited skills.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Do you think, NOIT'SNOTAFKNMAGNAORLANCER, will be okay?

G

Unregistered
ahahaha if only we could lol!

hahaha that rego's amazing...

VRHORE and VR4SUM are my fav car related plates

But I think once i get my car lowered ill be getting LWNMWR (lawnmower)

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
I just got NSW plates VR45OM cause I just found out the missus is pregnant (again) which will make our family a foursome. It is also a play on VR4 - awesome! (yeah, I know clutching at straws here)
But the clincher for me was when I showed the print out plate to the girls in the office and (because they don't speak 'plate') were all like, "oh wow, it says VROOOM (guess they didnt see the 45 in the middle) but that SOLD it for me!!

jaygore

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jamie
Drive
1998 Series 2 Pearl White Legnum
If I had lots of money I'd get a few variations of ygoslo. Unfortunately the actual YGOSLO is gone and some retard in an old Hilux has YGOSLW, but there's still a few I can get. And I already have one.

hahahahahaha for so long i have never understood your name but i just got it!!!

talk about being slow... LOL

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I just reordered replacement plates for the front of my car, as mine was obliterated LOL..

I got WTF-70M again, was deciding if I wanted to change it or not, but everyone who figures out my plates LOVES them hahaha..

I still want GH-05-TT (Ghost Twin Turbo) but someone took it shortly after I decided on WTF-70M (it was avail before I ordered mine haha)

dr-25-lt

1000th Member!
First Name
michael
Drive
'98 white FL S2 legnum
on my unrego'd s14.5, i had DR-20-LT.

i didnt drive it much but i thought the plates were aiight...

having said that, i think i mite go DR-25-LT for my legge...

another option in NSW is SIC-25L.

both are free atm, and will cost approx. $90/yr or $130/yr coloured...

but no-one think of taking DR-25-LT... yet... lol.

But i also realise that they are both a bit woggy, especially SIC-25L... lol. But i cant help being Italian, someone had to do it... lol.

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
I'm a big transformers fan and was thinking of "VR4MER" haha, would go well with an autobot or decepticon badge :)

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
i duno if ive said it before, but ill say it again. car related plates are gay. everyone knows what u drive, and if they dont, they are retards.

i look at plates that say something like RED VR4 (on a red vr4) in the same light as a ricer with all the brand names (they dont have) stickered all over the windows and down the doors. i just dont see any relevance in stating the bleeding obvious.

if ur gona get plates, get something witty that maybe the people will associate the car with. ie, the D CUPS rd rx7. everyone knows that.

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
or if you have a 6 or 7 letter surname... why not use that :D

swift5_8

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tomas
Drive
Current: Legnum, Datsun 260z x 3
Past: 180sx, gti-r sold R32 GTS4, 1972 Restored Celica
Haha some are funny

When i was 18 and liked party poppers lol
i had
L84AD8 - you could use VR4D8 haha Late for a date haha
I want TAXSUX Tax sucks
BNSRVD Been Surved
GR8CAR
MAGNUM hehe
wow i think of any more
I put my name for a GumBal for those that know what it is :)

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
i duno if ive said it before, but ill say it again. car related plates are gay. everyone knows what u drive, and if they dont, they are retards.

i look at plates that say something like RED VR4 (on a red vr4) in the same light as a ricer with all the brand names (they dont have) stickered all over the windows and down the doors. i just dont see any relevance in stating the bleeding obvious.

if ur gona get plates, get something witty that maybe the people will associate the car with. ie, the D CUPS rd rx7. everyone knows that.

I'm with you on that one, why waste your money on stating the obvious?
The number of "ST8O"'s and "V8COM" variations I've seen are ridiculous.

I liked the idea of BYE HSV or BYEV8 though, lol

Top Bottom