Part number for clips that attach the Centre undertray

Ernz1981

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ernz
Drive
1997 Galant VR4
Hello,

Anyone got the part number for these clips used to attach the centre under tray (MR328505).

They seem to always go missing/break each time the undertray gets taken off :thumbdown:

Thanks

G

Unregistered
They are all in ASA, however there are a few different types used. Don't expect to get back the exact ones of you make an order either, they seem a bit random. Best bet is to measure them each up and source suitable replacements elsewhere.

aaron68nz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Aaron
Drive
2001 Legnum series 3 manual
I just used cable ties on all holes. A pair of scissors and snip, snip for next servicing, and then cheap to replace. There's just a couple of slightly fiddly holes on the front bumber.

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
are you talking about the plastic retainers holding the front splash guard to the bumper?

G

Unregistered
Just search eBay for 'push rivets' or 'bumper clips' etc, there are a lot of people selling them there nowadays.

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
There's a few model numbers for the engine room cover clip.
1998.02.1-2000.05.2 MR328594
2000.05.3- end of production MR220501

There's an eBay seller called rochdale-ste with 25xMR200300 for ~$12 delivered from the UK. That's what I'll be doing.

Ernz1981

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ernz
Drive
1997 Galant VR4
"are you talking about the plastic retainers holding the front splash guard to the bumper"

yeh...but my mechanic said they go all around..and he didn't have any spares..so yeh..

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
I bought four of those from Bill at Ralliart NZ and they cost me $4 each. PITA.

Top Bottom