Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
Photo meet EOI - 13/14 or 20/21 October

Hey kids,

As entries for the next OZVR4 calendar are open, who's down for a photo meet to get some pretty pics to submit?

Was thinking weekend of 13th/14th or 20th/21st, but open to other ideas if it's gonna be a sparse turnout like last time. Also traffic will be balls down the GC for 20/21st weekend because of Gold Coast 600.

Hoping to keep it during the day and the locations to the deep south/northern GC so our southern folks can come, open to suggestions again for some fresh spots!

Other cars are welcome, eg Aristos...hint hint

Who's in? Preferred dates?

chocco

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Christian
Drive
1999 FL Galant VR4 with MMCS
I might be able to come down. Would be nice to see some pics of the car with the 3m carbon roof.

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
y u do this while im away :( lol ill be back in bris bout 23rd and finish a few things on my car like rotors and rims then im keen for a shoot that weekend 27th-28th :potherwise have fun the last one looked awsome

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Will be in Wollongong for my Grandaughters christening so I Cant make the 13th-14th and the following weekend my 1926 Dodge's purchaser is collecting it.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Aristo's eh.......I am getting a feeling that you might be hinting my way eh ! Ha ha well.......I might not have the Aristo by then.....I have a keen buyer so maybe carless for a while..

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
Not good man :(

How does Sat 20th sound for everyone? Who can def make it then?

stirlz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
stirling
Drive
1998 vr4 galant
So is this happening peps iv been on here a while but still haven't meet be cool to get some pics

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
Cancelled due to low numbers...Maybe another weekend soon

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
On Sunday AUS Garage are having a car meet at the Rocklea Markets....could be a chance to get a few pictures.....I will be there having a look for work to see if it is a viable option to display at next time....and I maybe rockin my new car.

Top Bottom