Group photo shot of SA cars for 2010 Calandar submission

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
jeez, theres a real hate for the western suburbs.....

Coffee wouldnt work for me as i dont work in town, how about meeting this sunday arvo in town (at the carpark suggested above??), with cars, so we can suss out a few spots, perhaps get a few photos?

I can do that after 4pm on sunday? My internet has been down since the storm earlier this week so if anyone needs to contact me please do so on 0404880336.

Cheers, Dave.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
5-5.30 pm meet at the carpark on pultney st, its on the same block as the coopers alehouse, opposite the mobil servo, theres a map 1 page back

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
I'll be there too, please make sure you contact me if there are any changes as I'm going to be at work.
Cheers.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
we've got til the 11th of Oct to submit, so can do another photoshoot if Evan has time

Should be a few good shots from tonight anyways

Thanks again Evan

SupremeMoFo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Evan
Drive
MY01 Magna Sports
Cheers for your co-operation guys! I love doing this no matter what, but I'm sure you guys had a good chat out of the rain, which really was the better place to be, haha. Yay for camera gear that doesn't mind rain.

Nearly finished with the editing, just getting rid of the number plates from them - send you the link tomorrow. If there's anyone who needs a little coercion to come next week, I'll send you the link too.

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Ohhh send the link :D you're a sweet dude!

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Nice, they didn't turn out too bad!
Guys you should take a look and we can either submit a few of these or take some more with everyone else.

SupremeMoFo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Evan
Drive
MY01 Magna Sports
Now that they're up and the plates are removed etc are we happy to post a few up to see if we can pique some more interest for next week?

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Yea, why not, perhaps not some of the better ones though, we may want to submit them

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
For submitting I'm thinking 193 or 252?
Would be keen to try out some different locations, the deadline is 11th of October I think..
You did a real good job mate, anytime you wanna go for a cruise hit us up ;)

SupremeMoFo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Evan
Drive
MY01 Magna Sports
Cheers mate, appreciate it! See how we go for what we want to submit after the next shoot maybe? Out of this lot I'd say 185, 197 or 252.

millsy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Jason
Drive
vr4 galant, 2005 WRX Club Spec Evo 8
yeah send me the link im keen for the net shoot!! anyone heading out for the nissansilvia cruise this sunday the 4th oct????

SupremeMoFo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Evan
Drive
MY01 Magna Sports
Sent! For the next shoot, if we've got say 6 cars, it'd be awesome if someone could bring a ladder. I would, but my rear seats don't fold and the ski port's not that large. Stupid Magna.

G

Unregistered
Im definitely in if theres space left, and can bring a ladder.
link me !!
Damn, means ill have to polish the car

Top Bottom