Group photo shot of SA cars for 2010 Calandar submission

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
We could possibly do both, i also had a couple of ideas too recently

I had a couple of ideas recently, one was to find a brightly lit area and park the cars side on in the dark and get the sillouettes (spp?) against the lights in the backdrop (if that makes sense). Another other was down the port, in amongst some of the warehouses or also could try having the cars parked randomly through an empty carpark?

millsy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Jason
Drive
vr4 galant, 2005 WRX Club Spec Evo 8
We could possibly do both, i also had a couple of ideas too recently

I had a couple of ideas recently, one was to find a brightly lit area and park the cars side on in the dark and get the sillouettes (spp?) against the lights in the backdrop (if that makes sense). Another other was down the port, in amongst some of the warehouses or also could try having the cars parked randomly through an empty carpark?

there is a spot down the port near the wharfe edge where they use to load cars and stuff onto boats and the ramp is always up could try and get as many cars on the ramp and in front of it!!! at sunset???

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
All good ideas.

Perhaps we should set a date in the next couple of weeks where everyone wanting to be involved meets mid - late arvo at a fairly central location, we can talk it over and go from there?

SupremeMoFo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Evan
Drive
MY01 Magna Sports
Yeah, CBD is already 40kms away from me and I don't like the western suburbs, heh...

Allan

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Allan
Drive
Legnum
the port adelaide warehouse idea sounds pretty good. would also be good if we could get all the cars parked in a line on rundle street on a busy night impossible to pull of but would look good. There is a lot of great ideas floating round I agree we all should meet up and discuss

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Well who is free this week? We gotta get cracking cos deadline is nearing and we need to sort out when we can get a photographer to help us shoot.
Can anybody make it, say catch up for coffee as well on Thursday or Friday?

Allan

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Allan
Drive
Legnum
yeah i am not busy at work this week,I can make time to meet up friday would be better or the weekend is good

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
jeez, theres a real hate for the western suburbs.....

Coffee wouldnt work for me as i dont work in town, how about meeting this sunday arvo in town (at the carpark suggested above??), with cars, so we can suss out a few spots, perhaps get a few photos?

SupremeMoFo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Evan
Drive
MY01 Magna Sports
Well I live in Lobethal, and it's a big enough pain in the arse working in the city as it is (40kms each way), plus I usually don't take the car all the way down, rather leave it at Crafers. Besides that, I used to live in the western suburbs and hate them anyway :p Sunday will be good for me, I finish work at 5, should give us a good hour of sunset light (much kinder than daylight)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
ok, meet at 5.30 or so at the previously mentioned car park (on pultney street), who else can make it?

MasqUAP

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
'98 VFR 800 / '92 Ford Laser Turbo / '10 Kia Cerato S
Won't have my car by then I don't think >.<

Stupid Transport SA... It's just sitting, waiting for that damn sticker!

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
I would have to vote for Port Adelaide docks. There is an area near an old ramp thing which would be perfect for up to about 10 cars.

Heres some samples of my old GSR at this location:
DSCF3884.jpg

DSCF3899.jpg

DSCF3907.jpg

IMG_2750Medium.jpg

crw_0396_1small_298.jpg

The legnum is clean at the moment which is very rare, but wont have time this weekend. If something happens the following weekend I could be keen.

MooIsTaken

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Jordan
Drive
'99 Galant SeriesII Type V
DAMN IT! Can't make this one, stupid indoor soccer. looking forward to seeing the pictures though

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
port adelaide does provide a good back drop for cars. but its done to death. its so cliche. a good photo is one where people go 'wow, never even noticed that place before, but looks awesome'. but each to their own.

MasqUAP

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
'98 VFR 800 / '92 Ford Laser Turbo / '10 Kia Cerato S
I've been told possibly the middle of next week for my car, so if it's the following week I may be able to attend.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
My idea was to meet this weekend, suss out a few places, maybe get a few pics and the following weekend or perhaps a weeknight meet and go to the best/favourite spot to get plenty of pics?

Is there any more than me and Allan turning up?

Top Bottom