Not open for further replies.

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
Hi all,

Making it official, group buy on these hydraulic lifters and fuel rail adaptors.

EDIT: The price apparently gone up to the non-sale price of $154.95 US. I will try to negotiate back to the old price of $99.95 US, considering a) i lodged an enquiry before the sale finished and was told it would still continue for a few more days (as of 4/01/2011) and b) because we're buying so damn much shit from them at once.

Update: They've come back with $120 per set, plus negotiable shipping depending on how many we order.

If you are no longer interested, please let me know and i'll remove you from the list.

At the moment they're on special for $99 US plus shipping, I have emailed the supplier asking how long this price is valid for. According to their estimate, shipping for one kit is $90, but goes down do $240 US for five kits to Frankston, etc.

When splitting them up within Australia, i recommend we use E-go for domestic shipping, it's ridiculously cheap. They cost me $20 to send an exhaust from Frankston to South Australia.

Anyone interested, let me know:)

CLOSING 5:00PM THURSDAY 06/01/2011

Participating:

1. Smitty + fuel rail adaptor
2. naughtika + fuel rail adaptor
3. ed84
4. cgunther + fuel rail adaptor
5. Hank Scorpio + fuel rail adaptor
6. mookers
7. fieldy107 + fuel rail adaptor
8. Mel-D
9. Clown
10. SteveP
11. Hotwire
12. sanchez + fuel rail adaptor
13. unclepaulie + fuel rail adaptor
14. God of hells fire
15. Cittris + fuel rail adaptor
16. JiMi
17. timster + fuel rail adaptor
18. PeteGT

Ok, received a sales order with a breakdown of shipping etc etc.

For those who ordered both the lifters and fuel rail loop, it is $193 US

For just the lifters only, $140.00. That includes your share of the int'l shipping.

They weren't willing to budge on prices of either units, arguing that they would have to order stock in to meet our order.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Depending on postage prices from vic to northern nsw Im in. Dont suppose anyone knows how much a lifter weighs?

smitty

First Name
Alex
Drive
No reason they have to be sent to Vic. We cam just send them to the state with the most people participating.

smitty

First Name
Alex
Drive
Not sure, still waiting from a reply from the seller. It's part of some "25 days of Christmas sale" but they haven't provided an end date. At a guess it'd be sooner rather than later though.

ed84

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddie
Drive
09' Mitsubishi SWB Pajero NT X DiD, Honda CBR250rr
HAD: 99' Legnum s 2 Type S, 98' Galant S2 Type V
Depending on postage prices from vic to northern nsw Im in. Dont suppose anyone knows how much a lifter weighs?

Yeh make it one interested from SA pending postage!

smitty

First Name
Alex
Drive
Will that adaptor fit? I think most of that stuff is for 6g engines?

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Depending on postage to WA I will be in aswell.

smitty

First Name
Alex
Drive
Updated list:)

12/1/10 - 3SX and the 25 Days of Christmas SALES!!! - We are kicking off the holiday season with our 25 Days of Christmas Sales event again! We will be rotating a LOT of items through bein on sale and not - and things on sale will be changing daily! But we're not gonna just TELL you everything on sale! Keeping in the spirit of the Christmas morning surprise - you'll have to wander through the site and FIND the sale items! And if you find something on sale, you better get it then as the sales will be rotating regularly. Sale prices are only good for ONLINE ORDERS and only on IN STOCK inventory. If you don't get it when the sale price is active, then the deal is off. So keep checking back regularly for what IS ON SALE!

Found that on their news page, maybe we should think bout finalising this soon?:rolleyes: They still haven't replied to my emails and it looks like there's no way to tell how long these prices are going to valid for, other than "They could end any minute!"

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Sounds a bit inexpensive, but my lifters are getting pretty bad so these may be worth a try. I just don't want to have to do the job all over again in 10 or 20 thousand kms if they turn out to be dodgy.

Still... put me down for the group buy :)

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
At the moment they're on special for $99 US plus shipping, I have emailed the supplier asking how long this price is valid for. According to their estimate, shipping for one kit is $90, but goes down do $240 US for five kits to Frankston, etc.

$240 sounds way to much for a parcel with 5-10kg weight. I'm pretty sure they make a nice profit on the initial freight of $90 too.

smitty

First Name
Alex
Drive
Possibly, but in bulk it still works out alot cheaper than locally-sourced ones. That price was express shipping too.

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
They definitely look like what I pulled out of my engine a few months ago ;-) Good luck with the GB

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
I'm in too thanks

Clown

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Paul
Drive
Was a 1997 Legnum (R.I.P) now a 1996 NJ Pajero
I'm very interested too, but how do we go about paying with out a paypal account?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
So tempted to get a set as a spare, even though mine are fine :)

smitty

First Name
Alex
Drive
I'm very interested too, but how do we go about paying with out a paypal account?

I will order the whole lot in one go on the credit card, then get all the participants to pay me for their lifters and their share of the shipping.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
You should see if they can come down on postage price, with enough of us purchasing we should have the power to haggle a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom