Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
I will, still waiting for a reply to my email. Grumble...

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Smitty - I'll take a set thanks.

And I agree that you should try negotiate the postage price down further... when buying T5 Short Shifters from the US for EA-EL Falcons a few years ago, I was buying lots of 20, and the postage ended up about 1/10th the original postage for one (i.e. instead of $50 per shifter, ended up $5 per shifter) due simply to large volume shipping ;)

sanchez

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
rodrigo
Drive
legnum
Yeh count me in... I'm kinda interested in the fuel rail adaptor as well, so would it be possible to include with this shipment? I think naughtika said somewhere that they would be good and after checking prices being charged on other sites, which won't be named, they seem well priced.

mchieff

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dennis
Drive
Legnum
Sales over guys :-(
Of course they are still only $155/set

smitty

First Name
Alex
Drive
WTF they guy just e-mails me back saying it was lasting a few more days!

Edit: I'll see if we can still get that price, seeing as we're ordering nine or ten sets plus other items

smitty

First Name
Alex
Drive
Update: theyve agreed to drip the price again, but only down to $120 a set if we purchase eight sets plus. They also agreed to negotiate on shipping, depending how many sets we get. I'll pm everyone wen I get home tonight with details etc and my phone number, once I've got final confirmation I'll place the order and get back to everybody with the total cost.

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Update: theyve agreed to drip the price again, but only down to $120 a set if we purchase eight sets plus. They also agreed to negotiate on shipping, depending how many sets we get. I'll pm everyone wen I get home tonight with details etc and my phone number, once I've got final confirmation I'll place the order and get back to everybody with the total cost.

You've 13 interests and they were $99 when you informed them about our interest. I'd tell them to get f*** if they don't agree on $99. Americans aren't in a position to negotiate this way... I had an estimate for my new wheels (local price close to $4000 if I remember correctly) from the US, $2550 + $700 for shipping. After sending me several emails if I'd take them I sent them the price I got from Japan, $2700 delivered... 5 mins later I got an email back saying they can do it for $2900 incl. a set of wheel nuts.

Put the pressure on them, I don't think they want to miss out on this sale!

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
America's economy: hah hah

Smitty. Put Me down for a fuel rail thing too

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
I'm in either way, still cheaper than what we get them for anywhere else.

smitty

First Name
Alex
Drive
I'm keeping this GB open till 5:00pm tomorrow, then i'll submit the order.

smitty

First Name
Alex
Drive
There're nine fuel rail adaptors on the list so far, so i'll be aiming for a discount on those too.

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
Dude you should have a massive upper hand here. I hope they realise the potenial sales here and treat you (us) with expect we deserve with such a large GB.

*crosses fingers*

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Sorry to stuff around smitty but I have decided I don't want the fuel rail loop. Still getting the lifters though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom