What happened to the xanadu bonnet group buy?

Requested

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joshua
Drive
1996 Toyota Soarer GT-L vvti x2, Legnum S2
Hi guys

As my title says, what happened to the most recent xanadu group buy? I cant seem to find it and am wondering what happened to it coz i was on it and super keen on the carbon fibre bonnet

Thanks

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
Pretty sure that he cancelled it becuase their wasn't enough interest.. He also wasn't making any money off it so I don't think he cared either!

tommy86

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Really fast Magna wagon thingy
Yeah i had just agreed to be the Australian liason and sent him my payment, when a day or two later my money was refunded via paypal and he has not answered any communication since.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Don also had a bit of a hissy fit with another member on here and decided to leave.

tommy86

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Really fast Magna wagon thingy
It sure does look like it, and its to fit JDM, now we just need to get a few of these over here

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
that's the exact bonnets that me and Rob (TTVR4) got..

Why not just go directly to them and cut off the 3rd party? If we knew this from the beginning, we would've gone that way..

I think most (if not all) bonnets are supplied by the company 'Extreme Dimension' here's the direct link.. http://www.extremedimensions.com/5012.html

just a note if you're buying one and getting it shipped via sea.. make sure you have the following from the supplier..

- Commercial Invoice - receipt / proof of purchase to prove the total cost of items
- New statement - statement on a separate invoice stating that the items are new
- Quarantine Packing Declaration - attached to this reply is a document that the supplier needs to fill up..

just to save you guys headaches when you try and pick up your item from the shipping company..

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
God i want it, have to stop spending money on the car

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
who wants to start setting up the monster bonnet group buy.. id be in!! haha

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Well it did seem like that at the time with Meso and stuff, anyway I apologise.

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Expecting mine to arrive into Melbourne from HK early next week (from SuperGT), will let you all know the final cost when known but so far so good with the whole process...

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Expecting mine to arrive into Melbourne from HK early next week (from SuperGT), will let you all know the final cost when known but so far so good with the whole process...

ouch ... $500.00 in fees, and domestic freight to Perth!

it better be worth it! :(

Requested

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joshua
Drive
1996 Toyota Soarer GT-L vvti x2, Legnum S2
Chris couldnt you find a company that made them locally?

Top Bottom