Group photo shot of SA cars for 2010 Calandar submission

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Nice Evan!! that looks awesome!!!

the wheel arches already cop a big enough smashing as it is, wouldnt want to hurt them any more right now. But with new rims with slightly less (or more?) offset and rolled arches......

SupremeMoFo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Evan
Drive
MY01 Magna Sports
Get custom springs made with higher rates - should reduce the issues. As for offset, you'll be looking for a higher offset number (perhaps +42 rather than the +38 you have now) if you're sticking with 8" wide rims. And go for a narrower tyre too - 225 rather than 235?

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
more to think about - and all money :(

As for the photo shoot, how about meeting monday arvo around 3.30, same place as before (pultney st, go back a couple of pages for exact location) and go from there?

Allan

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Allan
Drive
Legnum
I will try to make it but I am on call for work on monday. Will try my hardest those last shots looked awesome will be good to see what evan can do this time

SupremeMoFo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Evan
Drive
MY01 Magna Sports
Righto, looks like Monday is it - who wants to commit to a time at Adelaide Oval?

SupremeMoFo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Evan
Drive
MY01 Magna Sports
Guys, are you going to commit to this or not? I'll happily come down for a shoot of 5 or so cars but otherwise I'll pass on the 80km round trip to take photos of the same 3 cars given I'm quite happy with the results from last time!

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Count me in, but Evan is right we need more interest lol

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
yea what happened to all the replies 1 page back???

I had a look at the hill this morning on my way to work, it doesnt look like we are supposed to get on there as all the gates are closed but there is a spot we could easily drive through to get on there

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
If it's just gonna be us three again I dont think it's fair on Evan to come all this way. I'm pretty happy with the results from last time also.

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
We need to decide which of the shots we're submitting guys, the date is getting closer.
Evan will need to email us the full quality photos and we'll submit each one individually ourselves.

Top Bottom