Possible OZvr4 meet in Tassie soon?

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
White 1990 BMW 535i was a Black 1998 Legnum FL (written off)
I noticed we have quite a few new members from Tassie and would be keen for a meet.
I am in Hobart but I know of one other member in Devonport that would be interested in a meet so we could probably arrange a meet anywhere within reason.
Throw up some ideas of places, times, and date.
Lets see if we can improve on numbers from the last and only Tassie OZvr4 meet.

dimmy227

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Mat
Drive
White VR4 99
Hi Nigel,

I am in France atm, so i wont be able to make it. Keep it up though. See you soon.

Haggiss

Crunching Gears
First Name
Corey Brazendale
Drive
Legnum VR-4 S2
Haha! Hey Nigel! I actually sold my Leggy to Mat (I believe that's you dimmy :D) but I regularly stalk the forums hoping for a cheapie to come up for sale! Oh, im also in Antarctica working at the moment so if the meet is anytime before December im out. If its after then, ill be there with bells on, not in a Leggy or Galant though, more like a Ford Fairlane or Honda Civic :(

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
Well that is a start even if both of you are out of the state/country :)

sickvr4

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
1998 Galant VR4
I'm up for another meet mate. As to where abouts....??? I'm about due for another Hobart trip though, so i'm open to any ideas? How's the weather down there Corey? Finally made it down there eh?

G

Unregistered
I'm up for a meet... but I have a evo engined gsr so not sure if that counts.

Mitsu VR4

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ben mcglone
Drive
A galant vr4 series 2 (facelift)
I am up for a meet...while the weather is still ok, An idea could be we meet in cambell town for a BBQ or something?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I've lost Nigel's contact details. Was in Hobart for three days (Wed May 23rd-Sat May 26th) with the lass and "Loki" and was hoping to catch up with you!

Fantastic roads you guys have... we drove from Devonport to Launceston (to plan where to go), then decided to go Cradle Mountain - Strahan - Hobart - Port Arthur... back to Hobart and then Devonport for the ride home :)

[Image not found]
-At Devonport on the docks, awaiting our turn to board Spirit of Tasmania II for the ride back to Melbourne.

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
Bugger I was offline for quite a while Gavin. Hope you enjoyed your trip. If anyone is up for a meet any time soon let us all know in here. I have lost my VR4 after some moron crashed into it while parked but will bring my new ride anyway.

dimmy227

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Mat
Drive
White VR4 99
Are you going to replace it Nige? what are you doing with it now?

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
I am hoping to find it when it comes up for auction as someone I know is interested in it for parts. Have replaced it with a BMW 535i.

Top Bottom