possible trip to Forster/Tuncurry region

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
Would like to see how many of my fellow members would be interested in a cruise up to Forster/Tuncurry area for a day cruise gathering, I also hear that there is a fun park up there where we can go to enjoy the spoils......

Please let me know below of ideas n times as im new to setting up a cruise

Cheers Jeff:cool:

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Pretty boring drive up the highway though....??? Its a bit far for me to come anyways haha

casuarina26

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Phil
Drive
2010 Skoda Octavia vRS 125TDI, 02 Hyundai Elantra
Galant was been Sold
Like Aamir, I would be keen Jeff...just to catch up with everone again would be great :)

If we didn't want to go that far we could go to Port Stephens or Hawks Nest

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
This is the place I was thinking of have a look n help me make a decision even if we make it overnight stay

http://www.tonofun.com.au/

We can go to Hawkes nest or the Nelson Bay for a day in the sun or have a game of something in field or just chat..... it will be great to catch up with the faces from here again as I had a blast last time

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I've just had wisdom teeth pulled out, so I'm out for a while. Then I'm away in Forbes again for a few weeks, then I have my niece & mine birthdays.

If I still have my Super after that I'd be keen on something. I haven't driven it since the last cruise!

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
Welcome back Brad, hope ur mouth doesn't give u too much trouble n I too is selling my beloved wagon as I want to save for a house so that's the only thing standing in the way so I may not have it at the time of the cruise.

If the areas are not to everyone liking then if the vineyards in Polkolbin be more of a great drive for some as then we can sit in one of the many spots to sit n chat n have a bbq...... just let me know if anyone has anymore ideas

Cheers Jeff

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Welcome back Brad, hope ur mouth doesn't give u too much trouble n I too is selling my beloved wagon as I want to save for a house so that's the only thing standing in the way so I may not have it at the time of the cruise.

If the areas are not to everyone liking then if the vineyards in Polkolbin be more of a great drive for some as then we can sit in one of the many spots to sit n chat n have a bbq...... just let me know if anyone has anymore ideas

Cheers Jeff

Jeff the easiet way IMO is tht you set a date, time and place for a cruise and whoever can make it or wants to come will come...

Griffo

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Grant
Drive
2001 White Legnum VR-4 Type S
Pretty boring drive up the highway though....??? Its a bit far for me to come anyways haha
C'mon Dawso, the Leggy would love a bit of Barrington Tops Forest Road action!!! Probably a measly 4 hour hour trip one way.:LOL: Take the missus and camp the night at Polblue Reserve, probably only -3 or -4 degrees overnight. Sweet as...

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
Its not good that ur mouth is giving u shit, but the cruise wont b til October....

The idea is as follows....

Southern ppl meet at F3 north bound at 8 leave around 830 - 9 for a meet up at Freemans Water hole for the ppl from New castle, taking the main stretch to Cessnock then taking the road thru Wollombi, turn at Broke towards the park at the Hu ter Valley Gardens where we can play some aqua golf, mini putt or just fool around like we don't do.... lol

Looking forward to catching up with some new faces n the regular faces too

Cheers Jeff

p.s thanx for the tip Ice

casuarina26

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Phil
Drive
2010 Skoda Octavia vRS 125TDI, 02 Hyundai Elantra
Galant was been Sold
Maybe take in a couple of winery's even. I can bring along the resident wine maker:), just set the day and people will come.

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Sounds goof Jeff...closer to Oct throw up some dates and we will go from there..

Strongly recommend stopping at wollombi for brekky at the wollombi cafe as they have the best brekky ever...

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
The dates I have thought of are

25th September or 9th october

plus if we canall meet up at Wollombi as I was thinking of the ppl that are coming from the south travel thru Kulnura on our way up to breakie, but meet up at the Ourimbah rest area so we can take the Tuggerah exit for less double backing

If anyone has any other ideas pls let me know as im up for anything when it comes down to taking my beast out for a decent run.

Cheers Jeff

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Is it possible to make it on a Saturday?

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
if we have it on a saturday i will have my boys.... so if thats ok with the group then thats cool with me and the dates will have to change the dates as i work alternate saturdays at the shop....

the dates are:

1st october or 15th october

let me know how this suits everyone and the idea of going thru Kulnura to get to Wollmbi.....

Cheers Jeff

Top Bottom