Probably selling the Super

G

Unregistered
My new business is taking all of my time and money at the moment and i need to invest into it. So I don't have the time to finish my plans and should buy something simple and cheaper cause work comes first. Maybe once everything settles down i'll get another Leggie but i'd doubt i'd find one as nice. Would be real sad to see it go but it would be nice to see it go to someone who would enjoy and appreciate it. I've been avoiding it for some time but I think it has to be done now..so if anyone is interested let me know. I just have to get the front spoiler repaired and i'll put it up for sale...:(:(

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
How Much?? I'm looking for a new legnum for my wife ballpark figure would be great

G

Unregistered
not sure probably around 16-17000. I also have a manual gearbox, spare engine, lots of parts and most of the gear to do the monster single turbo conversion i was planning like the custom bonnet, custom PWR intercooler , haltech e11 etc, which we could work out a deal with. How well do you know my car? Do you need info on what has been done to it? Any questions feel free to call on 0419732455...Ben

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Damn it mate where were you back in January when I was buying my Super from Japan ?????!!!!! ;)

For the same price, I could have had yours & not had to touch a thing !

Did you get the rear end fixed up yet ? Last time I saw your car it had a nasty prang in the back of it...

BTW, your sig mentions Ralliart Transmission. What do you mean by this ?

Dave - yea man grab it so we can have mini meets dude !

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Just to clear up any issues, the transmission is the same as any other VR-4

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
:(

Too cheap for such a cool car.... You might even be best off to sell all the spares separate?

I'll still come visit ya when i'm at the goldie, Legnum or not :D

G

Unregistered
I would hope so Dawso. The dint on the back is all fixed now, brand new factory door and bumper from japan, cost a fortune. It's up to 118000kms Dave.

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
I showed my wife the car and she has said nope:( so i'm out and the search will continue(i lioke zoidberg)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I showed my wife the car and she has said nope:( so i'm out and the search will continue(i lioke zoidberg)

Hehe .... Dave, does your missus like my car ? She can buy mine & I'll use the money & buy Benny's !

Top Bottom