[QLD] - AYC/Rear Diff/Tranny Service Day..

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
hey fellas.. after seeing this.. I feel more confident about servicing the rear part of my car.. so since I'll be doing the service myself.. I thought of doing a Service Day

I'm planning on servicing my Transmission & Centre Diff, Rear Diff and the AYC.. Who's up for doing theirs on the same day as well? Of course you'll have to get your own stuff (oil and whatever else you/we need)

I'll come up with a controller similar to the one from the guide.. Regarding tools.. my dad's got most of it if not all (eg. oil sucker and oil pump).. except for jack stands I've only got 1 set which I'll be using, so bring your own...

to other QLD guys who haven't got their cars yet.. you can come along too.. so you'd know what to do if you decide to service your own car..

Date!?? haven't chosen one yet.. since i'm currently busy.. and next month im going to Melbourne..

feel free to bring food and booze/drinks.. haha.. so what do you guys reckon?

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Sounds like a goer Christian, I would love to come if you are looking at holding it anytime after April the 24th? Probably not aye!! FOOD/BOOZE/VR4's all we would be missing is..............

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
most likely it'll be around that time.. like I said I'll be in Melbourne around 12-15

at least this time it'll give other guys time to buy their stuff... specially me :D

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Cool - I'll be back from my honeymoon by then so I'll come along but probably won't do any servicing as mines been done recently.

cheers

Lee

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
I am very interested. If i dont have my car by then. Lee would you mined to give me a lift?

G

Unregistered
I'll come but hopefully the car will be freshly serviced by then.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
now all we need to organize is the date.. I think I would prefer weekday.. due to the fact most businesses will be open.. but if you guys prefer weekend... I guess we can all come up with something..

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
I know most of the members here do work on weekdays.. but if everyone prefers the weekend.. still is fine with me.. I just gotta tell my old man about the date.. and oh yah.. my work.. i gotta get another set of shifts swap..

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Looks like you're continuing the fine tradition of the NZ "working days"... no wonder when Nick went up to visit you guys, he mentioned when he came home to Melbourne that the QLD crew were ahead of the VIC crew in regards to mods and stuff.

Well done, good to see :)

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
Coming to Melb

Hey VIC folks,

Reckon we could organise a get together for our estimed collegue from QLD? Car wash would be good.

naughtika if your interested that is?

Cheers

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
I'd like to pop around to get a good handle on it for when my car arrives

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
I am keen for a meet up, service watch as mine was only done a short time ago.

Murph

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
Legnum/4WD TD Hilux/260Z
+1.

Can only do weekends though. 18th - 21st April I'll be in Adelaide for work, then 22nd - 27th I'll probably be in Townsville visiting the family. Don't let my absence stop you guys though. I can do this whenever.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Im in if i'm around. When you go firm on a date i'll let you know, might fit that cooler to eh?

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
Sounds good. Got your text but im out of credit, and my bank balance says that its going to stay like that for at least a few more days :)

Ill wait till closer to the day for a definate answer but i should be able to come.. Im almost guaranteed to be working thursday and saturday unless i've quit my current job by then, which would also mean i have a new job with different hours again..

anyway main point being i should be there, and id like to be there... What oils etc do i need?

Top Bottom