[QLD] - AYC/Rear Diff/Tranny Service Day..

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
I got 6 weeks off around ANZAC day so im up, being an ex soldier I wont be available ANZAC day 25th April, i suppose we could have a ANZAC meet??? what eva im up should have me black leather seats then too. Yep and what fluids for me too, im gonna do engine oil and filter aswell if time allows.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Im in if i'm around. When you go firm on a date i'll let you know, might fit that cooler to eh?

if we have time yes.. and also I hope I've gotten hold of that new cooler and pipes.. :D then we can do the exchange..

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
So when is this looking like happening?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
as of this stage.. not yet.. but I would like it to be before the end of this month, at this stage im quite busy, but we'll see i guess...

how about next month instead? I just had a look at my calendar and seems like my free weekends are only on the May 24th and 25th..

will that be enough time to organize extra stuff?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
I have a suggestion...in conjunction with Christian's service day..how about the weekend of the 24th and 25th of May...on the Saturday we can do a service day as all the car parts places we could need open will be. Then Sunday we have a big meet/cruz.......Sound good?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
I am wanting to probably do an ignition wire change...transmission fluid..maybe throttel body clean...am running a little rough even though have just done oil change, sparkies etc

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Ahhh got them done by Jeff..but I am finding I have a bit of a "shake" in the car while it is ideling which it did not have before my service..I really want these dump pipes done so I can get my car to Chiptorque and tuned up properly!!

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
do you know if they used the factory sparkplug gap of 1.1mm or what most people do (.8mm)?!

are you getting alot of knock readin in you afc?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
I asked for a gap of .8
Seem to be getting more knock than I was before, still not to high but noticeable.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
I want to do my transmission fluid.....got a time free when I can come by? The 10th May? Otherwise I am pretty busy the other weekends

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
i wont be able to make it friday or saturday - got work both days im pretty sure..

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
fellas.. unfortunately ayc service day is cancelled for the time being.. got family issue that i can't really talk about on the forum..

I can still lend a hand if anyone needs help with servicing their car.. that's if you trust me with your car :evil laugh:

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
i just need a auto transmission fluid change.....

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
auto fluid change should be ok.. but at this stage i can't do it on weekends cause of work.. i'll txt you when i'm free.. just make sure you got all the stuff that you need..

Top Bottom