[QLD] BBQ - May 25

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hi Team,

as discussed, the next meet will be a BBQ on the 25th of May (Sunday).

Place: Rocks Riverside Park, Seventeen Mile Rocks (map)
Time: 10am-2pm
Who to bring: everyone!
What to bring: everything! (including folding chairs) as there aren't any shops within walking distance.

Apparently it can get quite busy hence the 10am start time. First VR-4 there gets to choose where we park up and which BBQs we use :)

If we could get some volunteers to bring cooking utensils/oil/paper towels that would be cool to save everyone having to bring them.

cheers

Lee

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
I will be there with my wife and 19 month old son. I will take with me paper,oil staff for bbq. So if anything else just let me Lee know.
Taras

G

Unregistered
Count me in. It was such an awesome meet on the ANZAC weekend that i couldnt miss this one. Maybe this time James (DarkVR4) wont be afraid to park next to my car :p

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
My baby will be there after the radiator transfer is completed today! Thanks again for the radiator Benny and Brocky...a little piece of your car will be in mine...

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hey Lee. Sould the GC crew meet up befor we go to Brisbane?

Yeah if you'd like, it might be a bit hard to stay together once we get up to Brisbane but we can try.

How about we meet at the Coomera BP (on the M1) at 9:30am?

cheers

Lee

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Count me in. It was such an awesome meet on the ANZAC weekend that i couldnt miss this one. Maybe this time James (DarkVR4) wont be afraid to park next to my car :p

Cant make it Brocky, will be there in Spirit........second thought's, I hope im not there in Spirit hahahaha

Nah mate, I got to go and help save the world from tyrants.

Peace out!!:wanker:

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
Ill probably come, and krystal will try cross off the day so shes off work. Hopefully ill have my clutch by then, cause otherwise the car may not move :(

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
At this point we're not sure, we have a nephew's birthday on that weekend and it depends on if there's going to be a party. If not we'll come along, if there is we'll have to miss out.

G

Unregistered
I'll come down and put some faces to names. If I'm lucky enough my girlfriend should already be down here and I'll con her into bringing my GTiR... If I'm *really* lucky I'll get my mate to bring his EP82 Starlet as well :D

mickeyb

Crunching Gears
First Name
Micah
Drive
Stagea Legnum Chaser
I'm in: Hopefully my Leggy is ready by then : I'm currently only waiting for the import plates from DOTARS. Otherwise, I'll bring the Stagea, so you can all burn me... :)

G

Unregistered
I'll be in Jindalee sometime next week for a day or 2 so might be able to come and say hello, not in my legnum though.
Also I'll be at gold coast a couple of nights and sunshine coast a couple of night... next week

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
i wanna come down,but its my birthday the day after so ill be having quite a big weekend so we'll see how i feel i guess

plus im not even sure if im working or not lol

Top Bottom