[QLD] BBQ - May 25

G

Unregistered
Do you guys want me to bring the hyper Flex polyurethane master kit (eclipse) to have a look at as it arrived today? or just post up some pics.

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
Hey Lee. Just want it to ask you. If i can bring some friends with me? Or its just for OZVR4 members?
Taras

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
don't jinx it dude!!! :p

dont see why we should be worried about it.. our car's AWD it's more fun in the WET..

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
BRING IT ON!!! GOTTA CLEAN UP THE BEAST TO HAVE IT ALL SPARKLING AND CLEAN!!! Gonna have it glisten in the sunlight!!

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
won't be there guys, got too much on this weekend. Don't pick up the Leggy till Tues anyway

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
Hey Lee. I will be driving directly. So i will see you guys there. Have you got a spacial place to meet there or not? I will take with me oil,papers.....anything else?
Taras

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hi Taras,

no particular meeting point - first one there gets to pick a spot (make sure there's plenty of parks).

I you could bring oil, paper towels and some tongs/bbq utensils that would be great.

I'll see you all there!

cheers

Lee

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Not likely that Mel, I and the kids will be there. Jayden's been sick so it's not a good idea to take him out. I've got a few things to do in the morning but if I get them done and I've got time I might take myself for a drive. But I doubt if I'll be there for the BBQ lunch.

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Hey Team, have a ood BBQ and enjoy each others company.......looking fwd to seeing some pics.

Im overseas at the mo so cant make it.

Take care all, safe driving.

G

Unregistered
I've got some stuff to take care of in the morning so will most likely be late. I'll definately be there though.

G

Unregistered
Im still there. Got something to take care of in the morning but i'm aiming to be there around 10.

G

Unregistered
I'll be there in a magna sport (loan car) so see you all there.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Thanks to everyone who came along today - not bad way to spend a Sunday, sitting in the sun talking about VR-4s :)

I don't think anyone took any pics as the cars were all spread out due to how busy the park was.

I'll get in touch with Chiptorque about a dyno day for early July.

cheers

Lee

Top Bottom