[QLD] BBQ - May 25

G

Unregistered
Indeed, was good to put some faces to names. Looking forward to a Dyno day and possibly a Test & Tune day :D

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
Thanks to everyone who came along today - not bad way to spend a Sunday, sitting in the sun talking about VR-4s :)

I don't think anyone took any pics as the cars were all spread out due to how busy the park was.

I'll get in touch with Chiptorque about a dyno day for early July.

cheers

Lee
Yeah! How about 5th of July?

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Yeh, It was good to see you guys, even though I was busy chasing kids most of the time.

I was going to take a few photos at the end as I was leaving but unfortunately the kids flattened the batteries in the camera.

Mike

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Yeah! How about 5th of July?

Yeah I've asked for that date and they are getting back to me. They try and have a weekend in between each dyno day so we may have to wait until the 26th as there is another dyno day on the 12th.

cheers

Lee

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Awwww man I would love to get the dump pipes before then....sniff..sniff....

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Wouldn't we all.

Top Bottom