Quarter Mile Times

G

Unregistered
um i lose traction between 1st and 2nd pretty major lol. it is ok full stand alone ecu to go in next week. so way more power for the top end boo ya

G

Unregistered
was thinking about getting a eboost then i can run low boost in 1st and 2nd then ram the boost up in 3rd and 4th

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
was thinking about getting a eboost then i can run low boost in 1st and 2nd then ram the boost up in 3rd and 4th

An AVCR will do that too. And you have the added bonus of not having to look at the ugmo e-boost.

Murph

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
Legnum/4WD TD Hilux/260Z
fwd fto with 10 psi and no lsd um i dont get traction but i chase down and go past v8s lol. my 60 foot at 2.2 and a reaction time of .5. i have to eas the clutch out. if i drop it and go i dont go anywere

Similar to what I ran. Due to a soft clutch I couldn't better a 2.2 sec 60 footer, but did a 14.2 @ 99mph I think. Your 100+ mph ultimately shows your superior power to weight ratio, something in your favour in the lighter front drive chassis of an FTO.

G

Unregistered
hey guys,
went down to the drags with matt and stephen a while back
and posted a time of 13.672
mods are: ex,cat,panel 11.5psi and clutch

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
hey guys,
went down to the drags with matt and stephen a while back
and posted a time of 13.672
mods are: ex,cat,panel 11.5psi and clutch

Good stuff Tim, do you know you're MPH so I can update the list?

G

Unregistered
hey guys,
i have been looking for the slip but i can't find it right now :(
found another though where i ran a 13.718
and mph was 101.58 so it would of been close to that

and with the boost i had it tuned to run that at allstar garage
but with talks to matt and stephen i could wind it up more
maybe next time :)

VR4CE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Vince
Drive
Galant VR4
After waiting months for calder park to reopen i was finally able to run my car again

My previous run back in june 08 was 14.4@96mph, mods: pod filter, cat back ex with compliance cat, EBC set to 12psi and a VTA bov

This time my best was 13.7@98mph, other times included 13.8 and a couple of 13.9 runs, Mods: FMIC, panel filter, down pipes high flow cat fujitsubo cat back, ebc set to 12.5 and a evo MR bov

Launching was my weakness, the HDCB clutch is hard to get right it tends to bite and the car just bogs down, but i still managed a 1.9 60ft time which resulted in my 13.7 run

I believe i could have gone a bit faster as i managed 102mph on a one of the 13.9 runs, i tried turning the ebc up to 13psi but because of the bad launch i was only able to get 13.8@99

I will be getting the car tuned soon so when that is done i will be down there again to see what i can finally pull

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
hey guys,
i have been looking for the slip but i can't find it right now :(
found another though where i ran a 13.718
and mph was 101.58 so it would of been close to that

and with the boost i had it tuned to run that at allstar garage
but with talks to matt and stephen i could wind it up more
maybe next time :)

How much they charge you for the tune mate, thinking of getting them to do mine when they put the clutch in (heard nothin but good things about them). And i take it they tuned your stock ecu? Hope so cos thats what i want to do.

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Ran a new best of 13.303@101.92mph last night. Pretty sure thats as fast as she wants to go with current power too, was near perfect run imo.

scan0001-3.jpg

Edit: Cat back exhaust, panel, clutch, 14psi, plugs

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Well done Matt!! Dam another Wagon faster than me!:sad: Oh that's right it's that crazy Perth air. Could you compress some and send it up here please?

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Great time Matt, especially considering the moderate level of mods.

Top Bottom