ROAD RAGE VENT ZONE

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Funniest thing happened on the weekend. Was parking the car in an underground carpark, and had some fully sick ulehs in their stock Camry pumping their subwoofers to the max. At this stage me and my mate had gotten out the car and there was a crowd of others nearby looking at the retards leaving the carpark. When leaving there's a spoon drain and a sharp corner you had to careful of. So these hektics floor the car and clip the corner, puncturing their tyre. Was pretty hillarious seeing them trying to show off and they smash into the corner, something sounded like it snapped under the car and you hear the flop of the flat tyre as they try to get away.

But it didn't end there, as we were leaving the carpark, they were down the road changing the tyre, still with the subs pumping.

hooter

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
neale fraser
Drive
miester blue legnum
hoot report-- they got rid of their volvos and bought toyots toyots? you know f* ing corralas and CAMRYS

stupid should be painfull

the level of incompetence out there is amazing ie newcastle drivers are ahhhhhhh * be ready for the new reports

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
hoot report-- they got rid of their volvos and bought toyots toyots? you know f* ing corralas and CAMRYS

stupid should be painfull

the level of incompetence out there is amazing ie newcastle drivers are ahhhhhhh * be ready for the new reports

Errrrr.... what?

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
lol stupid should be painfull?

Ill go drink a carton and come back, it might make more sense.

G

Unregistered
It's amazing how your perceptions of other drivers change when you are on crack.

hooter

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
neale fraser
Drive
miester blue legnum
this is an amazingly quiet area of the forum /drive in newcastle - want road rage / yep i get it all the time .;especially when i see morons teaching morons to [ ha ha ha] drive..keep right you have to turn right in 6kms etc etc

Jakevr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jake
Drive
99 Galant vr4 type s (auto),10 Grand Cherokee Overland(auto),91 Rodeo (350 chev th350auto).
I drive a 14 pallet truck in the Brisbane cbd and surrounding suburbs for 8 hrs everyday, my roadrage story's are endless lol.
It's usually my fault, but when it isn't I unleash haha.

andyh3

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Andrew
Drive
Legnum vr4
People not being able to judge the distance between the parked cars on the side of the road and them so they drive out in the middle of the road without slowing down at all, especially on narrow two way roads when you can see they have plenty of room to move over.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
All the druggies on the road with no concept of whats going on around them and an inflated sense of importance - I mean, 'cyclists'

Jakevr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jake
Drive
99 Galant vr4 type s (auto),10 Grand Cherokee Overland(auto),91 Rodeo (350 chev th350auto).
People that go in the slip lane at traffic lights, and take off slower than the rest of the traffic.

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
I know I do... my mountain road is chock full of them every day of the week... really irritating.

Top Bottom