Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
I had a P plater wearing headphones almost drive over me in my motorbike some years ago, I *really* dislike seeing people driving with headphones on now.

hooter

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
neale fraser
Drive
miester blue legnum
dickhead pulls out of the little side road in the carpark today how it missed i don't know.[big brake test] so i get out to "talk" to the unit, he gives me the finger as he drives off. so its back to the car ,fast in first until the chick says no no take me to the bank -grrr alright i say.still angry hours later. it used to be corrollas trying to smash into me now it seems its going to be white i30 hyuandi things .just a matter of time unless he starts shopping somewhere else .so many drivers on the road with no skills and stupid attitude.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Dude, just vent on here...
Getting out of your car or chasing after him just proves you are one of the people with a 'stupid attitude'.

Call him a f*ckwit and let it go, nothing was damaged.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
I don't think so. Some people need a little intimidating.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
and some times people just make mistakes. if there hasn't been any impact they have no obligation to stop in case some psycho wants to kick their arse to prove how tough they are.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
If it was a mistake, give a sorry wave and everyone is on their way. But to then give the finger when in the wrong is just plain being a shitty human being.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Glad I didn't hit the divider...

(Sorry for the sound quality, I drive with the windows down...)

Top Bottom