[SA] Meet?

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Lee, my rims are 17s, im not too sure on offset, but the rears are nice and flush, the fronts sit slightly out from the body. The rears also rub on the suspension arms when cornering hard which gets annoying.

I got a few different pics:
P2100083.jpg

P2100086.jpg

P2100094.jpg

P2100097.jpg

NOTE: Action shots were taken of cars travelling with in the speed limit, i was indicating when changing lanes ;)

G

Unregistered
nice pics dion.

looking forward to getting out to the next one, and hopefully in the new leggie!

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
I reckon the next one should be pretty good, we should have a couple more cars rego'd in the next month or so

G

Unregistered
im guessing i wont be far behind you lee....team white leggie! ;)

G

Unregistered
yeah, after a chat with kristian it was proving hard to get a facelift in black with sunroof in the price range i wanted to spend. either that or id be waiting for quite a while. so when a very nice white facelift with sunroof popped up i jumped at it.
i should be getting the invoice from kristian today/tomorrow and some more pics soon, but no idea what ship/shipping dates yet as im sure hes waiting on payment first lol.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Sounds like a nice combo. I was in the same boat, with the budget i had and what I wanted I would have had a long wait, so I decided on the pre-facelift COTY model which was a nice car for the right $$.

But yeah, it needs to be paid for before shipping is organised. Sounds like you are only a couple of weeks behind where I am at the moment. Paid for mine about 2 weeks ago, and now booked on the next ship from Japan ;)

G

Unregistered
im pumped lol. be awesome if we were on the same boat and went through compliance together hahaha.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Just to give you guys an idea of ya possible wait, my car landed in Brissie on the 28th Nov. Sat in customs and arrived in SA 28th Dec. Went to compliance Jan 14 and I should get the plate this week ;)

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Damn, for me that means end March in Adelaide, probably end April for on rego'd on the road. Oh well, the wait continues.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
Sorry guys, even though I am in the same industry and have been able to push through some aspects it was Customs holding my car for nearly a month, and now DOTARS have had my compliance plate application for 12 working days now :mad:. I think these two uncontrolable factors have been the major hurdle for me, so don't get too disheartened. There are so many on the market now ( search trading post - legnum ) I think my next one will be purchased locally, I hate waiting.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
OKAY, we (Jane and I) finally have a plan for the March long w/end (8,9,10) So who would be interested in a wash meet at N/E road in St Agnes at say 11am on the Sat, nice drive through the hills and across the Barossa for dinner?
The missus and I will be staying the night in the Barossa and heading up to Morgan the next day if anyone wants to tag along?
I am giving you guys more than enough notice so as far as I can see Dion has the only excuse for not coming, lol
pm me for my mob # to get maps and details.

Cheers,
Jason

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Oh man I envy you guys, that's probably one of the most picturesque drives in the country!!

I'll tell my dad to keep an eye out that weekend, my folks live in Angaston. He'll probably hear you guys coming from halfway up the hwy and think "hmmm, so that must be the active yawn control my son keeps talking about.":ROFLMAO:

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
So thats it, Stephen if he has his car in time and me??? C'Mon peps get it together, I'm looking in your direction Gilly, Joel and about 20 other SA members. Into it guys, we are not "carist" I dont care if you have a BMW or a Verada! If your a member we want ya to cruise with us, My Bro will be there with his Stagea and my Cousins BF in his Fozza so come along and join the fun.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Replied to your PM Jason. I will need to wait and see, but I will TRY to at least get to the meet point. Hopefully have the avo free to make the start of the run at least.

Top Bottom