[SA] Meet?

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
ill try to be at the start point but not sure if I can come for a cruise (maybe just through ttg!) as Ill be out all day on the sunday at mallala (just spectating and marshalling).

Ive added it to my calendar so i dont forget!

G

Unregistered
what day was this again? im too lazy to go searching through all the posts..

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Saturday the 8th is the meet/drive to the Barossa. Saturday of the long weekend.

EDIT: Just realised this is the SAU Dyno Day too.
Sunday is All Ford Day, and the Monday is the rally for the new motorsport park. Jesus, what a weekend!!

G

Unregistered
That's a cool idea.....I'll be there...How many Legnum's are there in Adelaide???

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Can you clarify what time and where we are heading Jason?
I'll probably be there in the SP23. Skyline is a bit rough and bouncy for my pregnant wife at the moment LOL

G

Unregistered
Hey Peeps, should be able to head on down.

+ 1 Leggy, I'll see if my bro wants to also bring the GTiR to spice it up.

Any thoughts about going past SAU dyno day if it is on?

G

Unregistered
sorry to add another question, but time and location of meet point on saturday?

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Yeah sorry guys, 11am Sat the 8th March at the car wash on North East Road in Saint Agnes. Just next to a little lot of shops and I think there is a video shop the too.
See ya all then :)
Jason

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
SAU Dyno Day is at Boostworx, which is other end of town to where we are heading.

Thats a good thing, the cops can worry about all the BOV nissan crap and ancient push rod holden rubbish over that side of town and leave us alone
:):)

G

Unregistered
nissan crap? lol ill be in mine

given that that carwash is only 5mins from my house, ill be there.

North East Rd, Ridgehaven...just up from tea tree plaza shopping centre. if anyone gets lost or cant find it, 0411 807 042 is my number :)

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
lol, I am looking forward to sticking my head under ya SSS

G

Unregistered
I've just been invited to tag along for a fishing trip down the Yorke Peninsula - so that's me out for this one.

But I'll be there next time, can't wait to show off the Leggie and meet some of you chaps.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
Bummer mate :(

So can I get a hell yeah from those who are coming? Just so we dont leave anyone behind.
I would assume we would be leaving the wash about 12:30 - 1

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
I've got a cash job I need to do that morning, but I'll be there by about 12:00 Jason ;) I'll tag along for the first bit till the hills, then head home.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
NP mate, this is how I see the run going. As long as everyone thats with us lets me know if they are pealing of early and where we wont have an issue thinking we have lost a couple and have to wait for those that aren't coming lol

wash7.jpg

wash6.jpg

wash5.jpg

wash4.jpg

wash3.jpg

wash2.jpg

Wash1.jpg

If you are not planning on doing the entire run please advise of when you will be joining us or leaving :)

Okay so the maps didn't line up too wel ( this is my first one :( ) but basicallt we will head from the wash to Gumeracha then over to Forreston and on to Williamstown bypassing Gawler on to Lyndoch and finally into Tanunda. Those who don't/can't make the entire run are more than welcome to hook up or leave anywhere along the way. Just PLEASE let us know so we aren't waiting at said intersection for straglers. Sorry to be a school master about this but as I said it is my first and I want it to be the best for all involved. Also, for those involved I have funded a BBQ in Tanunda for those still with us, so numbers would be good.
Can't wait,
Jason

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 galant type V manual
Argh sucks to be working saturday. Never even seen another legnum on the road besides mine yet! Will be watching this thread for the next cruise location...

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
ill most likely be there for the first part of it but really cant afford to blow a full tank unfortunately so ill let you know on the day how far ill be going.

Top Bottom