Spark plug leads. Who sells them?

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Goodmorning everyone,
I need a set of spark plug leads. Does anyone know where to get them from or who sells them? Also, how much?

Thanks.

P.S: Yes, I did search, and I found info on Topgun leads but need to know where to get them from, part number etc.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Dimi,

This is the correct Top Gun part # TG6181

THE REST OF THIS POST BELOW IS IN-CORRECT

If you can wait a week, try US ebay, search leads for VR4 3000GT - 6G72TT engine, I think they might fit, might be a cheaper option than in OZ.

The posting in clubvr4 I referred to was about spark plugs and leads, very ambiguous thread

I seem to remember a ClubVR4 thread about this I think, will check when I get home tonight......

Can anyone confirm that these would be a crossover fit for 6A13TT

Try Ebay Item # 360126502353 6 leads and 6iridium plugs $79.00US

Kitty apologises to all that may have been mislead by this posting

was one of those 2am can't sleep reads, should have lifted my scrotum from over my eyes so I could see.

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
99 Galant, black, Sunroof, manual, Recaros
queensland ignition leads, about $70 plus frieght or you can pick up

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
The leads RPW sell are top gun leads for the 6A12 non-mivec engines. Apparently they fit, but you can also get topgun leads from any topgun stockist - only problem is they will likely have to order them in. I rang topgun head office and they said that the 6A13TT leads are pretty much only sold on order, and are generally about $120 (from memory)

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I ordered my TopGun leads from Repco. Took a week or less if I remember correctly. $120 sounds about right.

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Dimi,

If you can wait a week, try US ebay, search leads for VR4 3000GT - 6G72TT engine, I think they might fit, might be a cheaper option than in OZ.

I seem to remember a ClubVR4 thread about this I think, will check when I get home tonight......

Can anyone confirm that these would be a crossover fit for 6A13TT

Try Ebay Item # 360126502353 6 leads and 6iridium plugs $79.00US

This looks a bargin. Can anyone confirm as Kitty has asked, if they will fit our 6A13?

G

Unregistered
for $79us i would not bother waiting, how much does that convert to? its prob not worth it as you know the top gun ones are for our engines and repco can order them..

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
I ordered from Auto 1 and it took around a week

G

Unregistered
RPW has a set in stock this moment. Can have them on your door monday morning if we send it via air freight Startrack Express.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Retraction

Please see my original posting in this thread,

:redface::redface::redface::redface::redface:

G

Unregistered
i love search... i want it to be everyones friend as well trev.lol

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
*chuckles* Don't sweat it dude, it wasn't an easy one to search for so I was being kinda cheeky with that comment ;) I was only able to find it because I searched for 'ICE', something I'm sure you wouldn't have known to look for :p

Top Bottom