stagea/legnum cruise adelaide

G

Unregistered
im organising a stagea and legnum cruise for the sunday the 24th of august.. im normaly from SAU and needed to get sum more legnum drivers out :p email me at stagears4@hotmail.com if your keen.. i wont cheak this thred much so yeah :) cheers! btw so far have 14 stags coming, and another 15 or so yet to reply... :) cheers

G

Unregistered
i should be keen for this. Will email u shortly.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Imagine the runs lol - I wonder how many Stageas will be for sale in the Trading Post the week after...

G

Unregistered
Imagine the runs lol - I wonder how many Stageas will be for sale in the Trading Post the week after...

excuseeee meee??? :p :'( for one demerit point left :p!! should be awesome... all these funky wagons no 1 has seen n suddenly theres like 100s of em!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Haha Kris that's so true... Although you might find some of them get quite protective of their rides and it ends up in a tussle ;)

G

Unregistered
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Haha Kris that's so true... Although you might find some of them get quite protective of their rides and it ends up in a tussle ;)

lol noo...!! klean cruise lol. were all sleeper wagon drivers at the end of the day!

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Adam, might be worth inviting Caldinas too while you're at it. One of my customers has an ST246.

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 galant type V manual
yeah i'm keen for this. Wagon mega cruise! Plus i think i'll have to sell mine soon so maybe a distraught stagea owner will take it off my hands after getting caned haha.

G

Unregistered
yeah i'm keen for this. Wagon mega cruise! Plus i think i'll have to sell mine soon so maybe a distraught stagea owner will take it off my hands after getting caned haha.
lol mayb :p have to win 1st haha.. ill put ya down. who everts keen to come email ya numbers or emails to stagears4@hotmail.com so i can txt ya sum proper details etc... cheers

G

Unregistered
6pm gorge road target i think it is car park. be there :)

G

Unregistered
forgot about this. should hopefully still be able to make it.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Dang, meet is just down the road but ill just be landing in brisbane at that time :(

G

Unregistered
sorry had a few dramas. it will be at 1pm on the sunday lol. bte i will be organising another one in a month or so.

G

Unregistered
So how did it go?? Any dejected Nissan owners?

I wasnt able to go my daughter is sick and my wife is as well.

Top Bottom