Stagea vs Legnum dyno day

G

Unregistered
Would really like a wagon day but if we fall short ill msg ya for sure

G

Unregistered
Ok guys i have decide on the 14th of november so anyone else keen at this stage we have enough wagons for the day but still 4 more spots available. So if you are keen let me know. A pm has been sent to those that have said
they are keen so please get back to me asap so i can book this day in. So i dont have to try and arrange another day.

MasqUAP

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
'98 VFR 800 / '92 Ford Laser Turbo / '10 Kia Cerato S
I'm up for it barring any catastophes, my car should be ready by then (should be ready before the end of this month)

G

Unregistered
Ok i will be sending a email off tonight so this day is going ahead with 10 ppl confirmed as a yes, There is 1 spot left at this stage as 3 people have said they were keen but have not got back to me about the date so hope to hear back from them soon.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
I hate people that do this but im out too :(

got my weekends mixed up, got some ghey wedding to go to in Sydney

Can do the weekend either side if not too late to change

G

Unregistered
Ill be in it. Sounds good to get to know my car. Its 99% stock tho, so it wont win many contests tho !! Come on you hi-hp wagons, step up(y)

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
If only Madav lived in SA... hehe

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
I spoke to my brother about taking his Stagvo, but he remembers having his arse handed to him by my VR4 all to well and isn't interested, lol

ed84

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddie
Drive
09' Mitsubishi SWB Pajero NT X DiD, Honda CBR250rr
HAD: 99' Legnum s 2 Type S, 98' Galant S2 Type V
has this been cancelled...? Was ment to be today but have heard nothing since 'yes it is a go ahead'...

Top Bottom