• Poll closed .

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
I'm a maybe at this stage but hope to make it....

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
It's pretty safe to display the details of the cruise here. These forums aren't viewable by visitors.

G

Unregistered
force of habit from the days of doing Moto cruises thru the hills.
And with the latest Cruise 4 Charity debacle i always err on the side of caution.

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
I agree with the PM method, as I have said previously. It only takes 5 min to be able to view this forum......

snitz

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
Toyota Cressida,GK Scorpion,VP Calais..2000 Legnum type S and a Rota project in the shed.
Just regoed the Legnum for a year so Im in. PM me the details and im there. Are the coppers being given the details of the route?.With the way the coppers were on the Cruise for Charity..I'll make sure I have water in my washer bottle..lol

G

Unregistered
I don't think this cruise is gonna be big enough to worry about the cops, only 20+ cars, and we are always well behaved so there shouldn't be an issue.
Plus the fact that there will be at lest 3 fresh newborns on the cruise, the pace will reflect this.

This will be a CRUISE not a RACE/THRASH, if thats what you want, don't come.

snitz

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
Toyota Cressida,GK Scorpion,VP Calais..2000 Legnum type S and a Rota project in the shed.
The Disclaimer about "if you want to race then dont come" is fair...but dont percieve anyone here to have those sort of intentions..we are a pretty mature, easy going bunch..(y)

G

Unregistered
The Disclaimer about "if you want to race then dont come" is fair...but dont percieve anyone here to have those sort of intentions..we are a pretty mature, easy going bunch..(y)

all good mate, the stagea lads get the same message, it's more to cover my own butt, i don't want to organise as cruise that gets targeted by the cops and then my daily gets defected.

I actually drove through some of the roads today and i was surprised to see a couple of speed cameras out in the middle of nowhere, so I'll be on my best behaviour too.

G

Unregistered
All PMs sent, if you wanna come and didn't get one, message me and i'll sort you out

should be a good turnout with 10 legnums and 20 stageas keen for a cruise it will be fun!

the OLDS

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Mark
Drive
Nissan Stagea
For those living in the north we are going to meet at Bunnings Parafield carwash then drive down together
QUOTE:
Should we make it 8:15 and leave by 8.30? Then it gives us half hour to get to the ghetto lol.
Could someone post the Northern meeting point/time on the Leggy site plz

Look forward to meeting you at either meet point
OLD mark
PS ...we have since confirmed a leave time of 8.30am...from this Northern location

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Sorry guys i dont think ill make it for the cruise, didnt get anywhere near enough of my thesis done today :( i will try and make it to the meet up at least

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
LLLLLLLOSER!
Come down to the meet point so I can see the thing.

I feel like I should get up early and clean the car, but I really can't be bothered at all. Don't judge me.

G

Unregistered
come on guys, get those leggys out!

a couple of sau guys and an OZVr4 member is just coming to the meetpoint for a look, we'll be there for a while, come down, have a chat, take some pics.

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
I will turn out to the meet point to have a look at some of the shiny cars! Don't know that I'll go for the drive, might come for a little bit and then bail but have got other stuff to get done over the rest of the day.

Top Bottom