Stealth sub install in legnum

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
So has anyone worked out how large the box needs to be to get the optimal sound out of their subs? From memory my sony 10inch sub required a box size of around 47 litres. That is quite large when you consider the size of a 10ltr bucket. I think the information that came with the sub had the optimal box size, or ther was a website that I used to calculate it using the sub specifications.

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
the sub box specifications are differ to each sub. there are general guidelines but realy, should look at the manufactures recommendations.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
So has anyone worked out how large the box needs to be to get the optimal sound out of their subs? From memory my sony 10inch sub required a box size of around 47 litres. That is quite large when you consider the size of a 10ltr bucket. I think the information that came with the sub had the optimal box size, or ther was a website that I used to calculate it using the sub specifications.

Yeah man, its different for each sub.... And adding more than one in a single box brings in a new level of complexity...

Find a cracked version of bassbox pro :D

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
some more pics from yesterday (see previouse page for more).

by the way.. the box sits on the tyre so would not move... lucky..

Attachments

• DSC04663.jpg
    DSC04663.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC04665.jpg
    DSC04665.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 113

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Awesome work Jono! I'm sure the extra cubes of space you got from that will hel pas well.

Mine drives plenty well as it is anyway... and I slept in the back the other night.

Not many of you with normal boom boxes will be able to do that :p

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
thanks guys.!! just need to hook it up now.. still having some trouble with running 4gauge wire from the batter to the under the seats. could not find any holes or somewhere to get the power wire though~ amps and other stuffs are ready to go. just need to find the way to run the wires. how did you guys did it?

also i have a all-in-one double din. it only has i rca output. might run the mono and fron splits from the amps using rca splitter and run the rear with deck.. my amps got the speaker input but never tried.. too scared..

Top Bottom