Sydney meet 20th May 2009

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
White 1990 BMW 535i was a Black 1998 Legnum FL (written off)
Ok well How about we get an indication from people of which day will suit better. I am can arrange either day, let me know and I'll edit first post to show numbers for each date.

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
Only the ones for the girls!

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Sounds like a plan.

I'm down for Wednesday the 20th :)
I can't make it on Tuesday night but Wednesday night is good.

If ever Wednesday will be the choosen, lets just make it meet at the drags? I may be able to clock off early.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Either day is fine by me, so yeah Wednesday?

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
Ok lets make it wednesday, I got an email from Virgin Blue today they have changed my flights, both of them. Anyway I might be there for an extra night yet. Probably about 7pm I reckon. Where are the drags at? What time would suit most?

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
The drags are at WSID which is next to eastern creek. Might not be that far from where you are staying.

It's $50 to run your car. Could be a thing to do, plenty of standing around yacking between runs.

We can see who is the quickest of course too, which is only THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD.

Haha :p

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
I don't know if there is anything in the car rental agreements about dragways, only gravel roads! Maybe I should change my car choice for the rental, Hyundai Getz mightn't be the best choice. Could be fun though. LOL

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
Ok people, Virgin Blue have taken 5 planes out of Australia so my flights have been changed. The meet date is still good though, I will be in Sydney Thursday night too now. Just thought i'd give you all an update, couldn't find an appropriate car to rent for the drags though! LOL

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
Yes it is wednesday the 20th

All sounds good to me, I can be almost anywhere as long as I can put it into my tomtom. What do others think? By the end of the year I would have met people from Sydney, Melbourne and the local Tassie guys.

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Nigel, gotta say sorry man. Seems my offer of picking you up and give you a ride does not stand anymore. I am moving house on the 16-18 and I will now be 25kms away from Fairfield and out of the route. :(

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
Thats ok as long as you still be able to make the meet.

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
I'm trying to organise time off in lieu of my massive amounts of overtime.

If all goes well, I might be able to chaffeur you in my Super if you'd like ?

I don't mind how I get there guys as long as everyone gets there, I will have a hire car, but a ride in a super would be sweet never laid eyes on one. No supers in Tassie that I know of.

Top Bottom