Sydney meet 20th May 2009

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Better be the arvo LOL I have enough trouble waking up at 730-745.. let alone before 7 to make a meet hahaha..

7pm I should be able to rock up anywhere in time.. I'll be coming from work at Bondi Junction so I have to travel across Sydney.. But I should be there on time :D

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Tom and Jono, I work in Pyrmont so I might see you guys on Parramatta Rd or better yet, why don't we just meet at the middle of Anzac Bridge?

I pull over on the side put my hazard blinkers on so it is not suspicious. LOL. or somewhere else...

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
I pull over on the side put my hazard blinkers on so it is not suspicious. LOL. or somewhere else...
Yeah right.
If you pull over in the middle of Anzac bridge, it'll take thirty seconds for the RTA van to come and with a flatbed and tow you away to Glebe Island.
And Vic Larusso in the Channel Ten helicopter will be like who's this idiot in the red station wagon stuck on Anzac Bridge :ROFLMAO:

Then all the filo's will be like nope we don't know that guy.

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
Tom and Jono, I work in Pyrmont so I might see you guys on Parramatta Rd or better yet, why don't we just meet at the middle of Anzac Bridge?

a ha~ if so, how about~
1. Fishmarket Carpark Entrance at 6?
2. University of Syndey, Parramatta rd entrance, infron of Fisher Library? (good Photo opportunities there)
3. BP petrol station at parramatta rd near RPA Hospital at 6?
4. Stanmore Maccas at 6:15?
5. Any Other places?

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
a ha~ if so, how about~
1. Fishmarket Carpark Entrance at 6?
2. University of Syndey, Parramatta rd entrance, infron of Fisher Library? (good Photo opportunities there)
3. BP petrol station at parramatta rd near RPA Hospital at 6?
4. Stanmore Maccas at 6:15?
5. Any Other places?
I am good either any of these locations.

Renz

Crunching Gears
First Name
Lorenzo Bolanca
Drive
White 1997 Type S Legnum
Hey guys.

I'm a definate for Wed evening. I'll put my vote in for Homebush Bay, though, but will travel further if have to
Look forward to meeting you all.

Cheers.

Renz

Crunching Gears
First Name
Lorenzo Bolanca
Drive
White 1997 Type S Legnum
So, is Homebush Bay the preferred meeting point???

Renz

Crunching Gears
First Name
Lorenzo Bolanca
Drive
White 1997 Type S Legnum
Cool. Thanks for that, Dimi.

See ya there.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Oh man wish it was still daylight saving.

How will we take awesome pics of my sexy new Super ???? :ROFLMAO:

Renz

Crunching Gears
First Name
Lorenzo Bolanca
Drive
White 1997 Type S Legnum
Good point Brad. Although, the street lights there on Australia Ave are pretty good, it still won't be the same. Still be good to meet you guys and check out your rides.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
FCUK !

Alright Dimi scratch me out of this one too :banghead:

I've had an install put back by a week, which means it gets installed now on the week of the meet up. So no time off for me.

Yet again I'm stuffed around....... so no meet up & no unveiling of the Super..

G

Unregistered
FCUK !

Alright Dimi scratch me out of this one too :banghead:

I've had an install put back by a week, which means it gets installed now on the week of the meet up. So no time off for me.

Yet again I'm stuffed around....... so no meet up & no unveiling of the Super..

Oh that sux Brad. We will have to organise a cruze to your house to see the super!! ( and a bbq):bigsmile:

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Oh that sux Brad. We will have to organise a cruze to your house to see the super!! ( and a bbq):bigsmile:

Wahoo, you cooking Chris, does this mean we get a chance to check out our own TopChef

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive

Hehe I'm looking at the bbq right outside the kitchen door as I type this ;)

Good luck find a parking spot. I cop enough flak from the mother-in-law about there being TWO Legnums in the driveway. She'd FLIP if there were a street full of them hahahahaha

Top Bottom