Sydney meet 20th May 2009

G

Unregistered
Kat what do you mean Top chef???

Its ok Brad it will only be for a few hours She wont mind to much we will get Dimi to put on the charm and sweet talk her....

G

Unregistered
Hahaha now all we have to do is tell Dimi.
Ok back on topic.

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Arrgghh massive fail.

I can't make it. I am head-coaching in a leadership course and the coaches training is that night 7pm-11pm. I was doing a course that didn't clash with that date when I committed but there was a breakdown in numbers so I moved to another course.. which I only found out last week had a clash for this date.

So... Nigel, massive fail mate. Maybe we can catch up tuesday arvo/night as well/instead? Actually I'm free all Tuesday :X National park run maybe!

I am happy to head to where you lads are up to after.. but I wont finish in darling harbour till 11-11:30pm.

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
White 1990 BMW 535i was a Black 1998 Legnum FL (written off)
I am about thursday night too as I have an extra night in Sydney due to flight changes. Need to pick my brace up from you sometime. I am sure we can organise something.

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
hey guys. well, my car is booked in to get repaired (finally, that idiot paid up) and i am not getting my car back untill 22nd friday. NO~! well, i live at Newington now (same complex as olympic park. i moved last week by the way) i will join you with my wife's car or something or can anyone pick me up from home? its 30 sec away from where we are meeting....

Oh..hi dimi~

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
So this still a go-ahead?

And if you need a lift just PM me your number and address and I can get you from wherever, or if Dimi is then we'll see you there!

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
I will be there for sure, hopefully everyone else can still make it and the more the merrier.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Damned work has forced me to miss this meet too.... I was really looking forward to it !

The Super will get unveiled when I can attend the next meet..

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Just make a "Brad unveils the Super" meet or something, that way you can definitely make it.. hopefully

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Yea good idea Dawso. Was thinking of also having a north NSW meet. We need to get Alan's red Super there too !

Newy is only like 150km up the F3 freeway or something, we can all meet at Thornleigh Maccas and cruise up the freeway :)

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
Not long now people, any of the maybe's able to confirm now? Also need to drop Hugh from the list as he can't make it now. I am not sure if I will have internet access other than hotspots once I leave tomorrow morning. I have put the meet point into tomtom ready for the meet. Hope to see you al there 7pm wednesday night.

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
Just bumping this thread back into the 'new post' section and adding myself as a maybe.
If it has changed to 7 (as Nigel indicates above) then I think I may be able to make it.
Wife and child bit sick atm, but by 7 at least one of them will be asleep so may be a go.
anyway, that's my 2 cents

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
I'll definitely be able to make it by 7 :)

Unless of course traffic is hell going to the city and making me LATE for work, or traffic is hell coming home :(

But yeah, should defintely be there by 7 at the earliest, 730 at the latest!

Top Bottom