Tdo4 manifolds to fit vr4

Kiwivr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
Gary
Drive
Legnum
I have received an email with a price regarding manifolds to fit tdo4s into a vr4 price is 1400nz dollars this should be around 1200 to 1300 Aussie dollar do you guys think this is a fair price

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
Thats about what Racefab charge for them from here in CHCH NZ
http://racefab.co.nz/

pic under the "evo performance parts" at the bottom of the page 2nd row 3rd column in the images

they are Top quality stuff

Kiwivr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
Gary
Drive
Legnum
That's where I got the my price from just had a memory blank couldn't think of the name when writing it lol think I will grab some my brother got some stuff from them for his evo and said they are good

ConnerS

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
02 Legnum type S
98 Lancer Evo 5 GSR
Does anyone have any more information on these apart from a small picture? What kind on flanges are we looking at? How do they sit in the engine bay?

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
Carl aka Patryn999 (from club vr4, not sure if he has an account here or not) has them on his galant, that pic is the ones on his car.
flange is subaru td04 3 bolt one. turbos are 13t TD04l's
have to ask him to upload some pics here If hes a member

Kiwivr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
Gary
Drive
Legnum
Done a quick currency check would be around 1235 Aussie money I'm very keen to grab a set

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Hmmmm, I have 1td04 coming off my WRX shortly..... Hmmmm

Patryn999

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Carl Hodder
Drive
Galant VR4 1998
Pictures? But my car is so dirty!

Yeah, the design was for twin wrx (TD04L-13T) turbo's. We ended up cutting and moving the mount for the wastegate actuators around so the front tub would fit without having to modify the oil filter assembly. Rear turbo is quite snug once you add the oil and water AN fittings, but no "massaging" of firewall was required.

I'll try snake some pictures over the next couple of days to give you lads an idea of clearance if you want a different flange welded onto it. But it is pretty hard to see that rear tub haha.

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
EC5W 99 and 98 (twin FLs), EC5A 96, E39A 89
Ok so any other news on this... So far anyone know what is the cheapest and most powerful setup so far... I am thinking of getting mine done in december... Should be all sweet by then... Gonna rebuild from ground up..

ConnerS

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
02 Legnum type S
98 Lancer Evo 5 GSR
"Cheap" and "turbo upgrades" don't belong in the same sentence.

G

Unregistered
I'm too "cheap" to fork out for a decent "turbo upgrade", that works haha, if only cheap turbo upgrades were possible :(

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
Not Cheap and nasty.. I meant cheapest... Why spend 4k when someone has done it for 2k and works really well. right?? Turbo upgrades are never cheap otherwise everyone will be doing it. Back in the days MR Turbo in nerang was good and I had a T76 in an R33... I don't mind going single turbo again. I kinda like the look on peoples faces when they think they have won only to say WTF!! whahahha ..

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
Yo Chris you good at mig welding right?? wanna do some of our own experimenting?? You think td05 16g or 20g would fit??

Top Bottom