[The Moon] Pulsar Group of Australia Dyno Day (SA)

G

Unregistered
Hi Guys,

As part of my association with PGA (pulsar group of australia) we are planning/organising our 2nd annual dyno day.

See the link below for more details and to keep upto date with whats happening and been planned :)

http://forum.pulsar.org.au/showthread.php?t=78516

Both my cars will be there (legnum and pulsar) and im sure Lee will be as well so lets get some more cars out there and get some good figures!!

Steve

G

Unregistered
im also going to be one of the sponsors for this event, so some good prizes should be up for grabs :)

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Which is WHERE, exactly? South Australia? NT? WA? The Moon?

Please ensure headings of topics in the region specific forum are clearly delineated by location (ie prefix every heading by an abbreviation for the state it is occurring in).

G

Unregistered
If it's on the moon I can't make it.. with Premium prices these days the fuel would kill me, lol.

My bro has an RNN14 so I might try get him along with me to have a looksee.

Stephan & Lee will you be putting your wagons on the rollers?

G

Unregistered
SA - Sorry matey, totally forgot there were two regions. Its in Adelaide.

conrad - yeah ill be putting both the legnum and the gtir/sss rollers :)

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Yep I'll have the legnum on the rollers to see what it can do stock.
Also, I wondered why this was at the Moon! LOL

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Still haven't paid a spot yet, but still 22 remaining......
Dont know how i'll go for getting the boost controller/safc in time for this.

G

Unregistered
i wouldnt worry about it - i've given up on getting anything done before then. shit paying job FTL!

G

Unregistered
bumping this, for more interest...come along guys and put your cars on the rollers!

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Hate to say it Steve, but I doubt i'll make it.... sorry.
Just don't have 2 sec, let alone a whole day at the moment with Lachlann keeping us on our toes for a while yet.

formanth

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony
Drive
2001 Legnum
Steve, I must of overlooked this because I didn't have my car back when you posted in June...but I just saw the ad and I'm very interested. Are there spots still left?
I wouldn't mind finding out what my car has, as a baseline for future mods(not expecting much being fairly stock, of course).
Who else from Ozvr4 is definitely going? This 'll be fun if we get a few of us SA Vr4 pilots out there, ya? :)

G

Unregistered
yep, still a few spots left. head into graham west workshop and fill in an entry form and pay, or you can print the entry form off the website (http://www.dynoday.info/) and then fax it back and pay with c/card over phone etc.

ill be there in my sss and the legnum is booked in and paid for, but given recent trans problems im not sure the legnum will be back on the road before next weekend :(

G

Unregistered
i'll/we'll be there from about 7am, i think first cars are going on around the 7:30-8am mark.

all entrants will have a number, thats you're que to go on. so if you're entrant number 12 you'll be the 12th car on the dyno. numbers are given out on the day so its best to get there early just incase.

G

Unregistered
poster is finished

dynodayfinal08aql0.jpg

Top Bottom