Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Blue Galant looks fantastic. 4G63 hey? Makes the car even cooler... Although I suspect some other members would disagree.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Lee i was thinking today how it would be amusing to have the stickers done with magnets so you can keep moving them and play with your mates pretend they have always been like that lol
every time you go to see them move the TME squares around to different locations etc.

plus if it was a time you wanted to keep it low key you could just remove them and have a clean skin car.

That is actually an excellent idea. You'd have to worry about people stealing the stickers but how many people would even think they might be magnets?

If you did the 24 Valve Twin Turbo ones as magnets, I'd buy some. They'd go on the car for cruises and photoshoots and stuff, but stay in the glovebox when it's my daily driver.

Damn... just realised the trim pieces that are being used as the (best) location for those stickers are plastic - magnets won't stick there :(

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
lol i was just reading your thread going they are plastic lol then read the last line :)

you would just need to put them on the door somewhere.

if you put the magnets on they arent that easy to remove, if i have it on there for a day or so it takes a bit of effort to remove them. need to get a nail under it to get it off, but most people wouldnt realise they are magnets, its really thin magnet so if you didnt know you probably wouldnt try to pull it off either.

G

Unregistered
Just make it your special edition thats why we personalise our cars

Top Bottom