• Yay!

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Gay :(

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters
G

Unregistered
No don't do it!

Part of the allure of a Galant is the fact they don't get looked at. Stickers will not help this.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I like the first one too Brocky, but it seems like the decals need to be on a darker colour to work, hence why they look a little odd on Lee's white wagon.

I've been thinking about some grey stripes running below the door trim with the ozvr4 logo, but it's a fair bit of work getting the idea out of your head and onto the car.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
No don't do it!

Part of the allure of a Galant is the fact they don't get looked at. Stickers will not help this.
finally someone gets what ive been preaching for so long! hallelujah.

Mac Dog

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Macca
Drive
Red 1997 Legnum
Yep, no deal. For it to look "good" you either need to go all out (like the white legnum in the massive pic thread with white ssr's), or nothing at all.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Now I'm thinking of getting Ralliart vinyls for the Galant, damn you Lee.

Probably the first one.

Yeah I like the first one too (y) but how about this one with the stickers going over the rear quart.. Like, shift it all towards the back more? How would that look?

G

Unregistered
Yeah I like the first one too (y) but how about this one with the stickers going over the rear quart.. Like, shift it all towards the back more? How would that look?

Here's to hijacking Lees thread.

GalantSide_Devals_Tom.png

G

Unregistered
I always wanted a massive sticker that just says 'Big Sticker' to stir up all the wankers with 'Commodore' or 'Falcon' down the sides of their cars...

G

Unregistered
Im with the lower/flares/bonnet/brakes all the way or nothing at all opion. Otherwise it has a "rice" feel to it.

"Everyone is entitled to my opion"

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hahaha thanks for all the feedback guys, I'm not a fan of the the square style on a white car so will pass on that.

I agree that it probably does need to be an all or nothing thing, I'll do some more thinking on this...

..and to all the tractor haters...

My coilovers are being delivered tomorrow and will be fitted in a couple of weeks time so STFU :p

Oh and Kev, while we're talking about stickers, I think you're car would rock if you did this:

kev.jpg

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
If you had a red 8G and stuck with the original TME style pin stripes running down the car, then yes I think that would look good.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Here's to hijacking Lees thread.

Brocky I like that much better, so if you go for doing that, I say to what you did just there :)

With the whole Legnum TME edition thing, I say if it is done right it'll be AWESOME but I personally think it'll be an easy thing to stuff up :(

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
That top one that Brocky did, exists. Ivormui on this forum owns it. If we can get him to turn up to another meet, i will take some snaps... Or, Ivor, if you are reading this, throw some up...

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Scottie/Steve, you're talking about Ivor's Legnum, right?

His is definitely more "out there" (*ahem* exhaust!) but suits the direction he has gone.

Look, it's a lot better than the Lancer GLX-i "TME" editions.

Top Bottom