TURBO TIMER INSTALATION

G

Unregistered
Hey guys i have a turbo timer for my car what wires under the steering wheel are power, acces and ignition? and were is the hand break wire?

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
I agree with Brad, i put one in and then took it out for insurance reasons. Just wasnt worth it. But if you do want to put one in i have an adaptor for an apexi/hks to our car.

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Because the 10sec you let it sit as you pull up, before you turn it off, is enough time to cool the tiny little turbo's. IMO, timers are a complete waste of money, i would rather sit there for those 10-20 seconds while i fumble around to get my shit out the car, then turn it off. Back in the "olden days" when turbo's had to endure crappy oil and were not water cooled, then there is an argument to run it for 30sec or so.

How often do you turn your car off straight after a long stint of full boost driving anywho?

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
I do remember when I have my turbo timer, when I shut off and timer is running, m AYC bars are light up, does this means the AYC is running while the car is on stand still?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Hmm the AYC bars shouldn't be coming up like that. Anyway, for the reason Trevor said, turbo timers are useless.

Top Bottom