(VIC) Cruise 7/11

VR4CE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Vince
Drive
Galant VR4
Hey guys,

Thought we should get another cruise going, I have a cruise map all sorted, here what im thinkin

When: Saturday 7th of November 8pm for a 9pm ignition
Meet point: The Glen (Main entrance off springvale rd, carpark near papa johns pizza)

[gmap]<iframe width="300" height="300" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&amp;source=s_q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=the+glen+shopping&amp;sll=-25.335448,135.745076&amp;sspn=38.135289,56.513672&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;cid=10633832080060801426&amp;hq=the+glen+shopping&amp;hnear=&amp;ll=-37.880883,145.165873&amp;spn=0.020324,0.025749&amp;z=14&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&amp;source=embed&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=the+glen+shopping&amp;sll=-25.335448,135.745076&amp;sspn=38.135289,56.513672&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;cid=10633832080060801426&amp;hq=the+glen+shopping&amp;hnear=&amp;ll=-37.880883,145.165873&amp;spn=0.020324,0.025749&amp;z=14" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>[/gmap]

let me know what u think,

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
A night-time run would definitely be different! Mmm, Melbourne cup weekend ;)

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Cup Day is the previous Tuesday (3rd).

Cruise would be fun. I'd come along except I already have plans that evening.

VR4CE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Vince
Drive
Galant VR4
Meet point changed due to lighting at MYOB

VR4CE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Vince
Drive
Galant VR4
Hills run, goin towards Mt dandy

new meet point has been updated on first post

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
So is this cruise still happening?

how many people are going to attend?

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
I will prob turn up to the meet point unless there is something that i have forgotten about.

Not sure about the run as my car needs some TLC

wosbwm

Crunching Gears
First Name
Wayne
Drive
legnum VR4 Type S, Challenger LS, Magna Wagon, Mercedes E Class, XE Fairmont Wagon S-Pac, Renault Megane
Unfortunately I'm getting the stereo installed, so I wont be having my car for 2 weeks :( Hopefully next time

G

Unregistered
hey guys, i would love to come to the meet so check out some legnums as ive only seen 2 in my whole life and im buying one next year, i dont drive anything special but would still love to come?? does anyone live around rowville??

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
should be there for the meet, dunno about cruise yet.

VR4S (willy) i think is coming with his newly finished black manual type S galant.

should be good to see!

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Wish I could drive guys, I'm missing my car like crazy. Damn, ive been hanging to see that car too. Have fun guys.

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Last nights meet was pretty good, although the turnout could of been better.

There were 2 Galants and 2 legnums + there were a few S14's that came with Monty.

Firstly i'd like to thank Vince for making the effort of organising the cruise but im dissapointed with the turnout.

What will it take to get Victorian members to rock up to meets and cruises?

(not you Scottie I heard you were tanked(y))

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
Yeah , thanks to Vince for organising it.

As i was saying to him , you can only do as good as you can , you really cant do much more than put a date/time/place up and hope for the best.

Cmon Vic people , there was even one bloke who drove from gippsland to come have a look!!!

Top Bottom