(VIC) Cruise 7/11

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Yeh, sorry i didn't make it guys. I was keen to go but had a few cans and couldn't make it.

I think we should organise something for the end of the year. Praps get the route planned out and check with others what date and time they are available.

Skurfer

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
EZTONV
I felt the cruise that i organised went really well and everyone enjoyed it. Had an easy meet up point out of the city so no one gets split up, full route map and plan for the day, plenty of notice and had a bit of an ask around what dates suited the majority of people, and made sure there were roads that could be enjoyed by everyone whether you were driving at warp speed, or just cruising the route, and had plenty of meet up points along the way to get the pack back together. Also having told people to bring UHF radios makes a massive difference as you can all stay in touch.

Also day time during the weekend seems a better time to go as more people are available. Usually by the night, people are tired from the day and end up getting over the thought of a cruise.

You can never hope for more than minimum numbers anyways. It is a small club with a limited amount of members available to go for a cruise, and it is not like the majority of us as 18 years old living at home with nothing better to do than go cruising on a weekend. I know personally it is very hard for myself to set aside a whole day or night for a drive.

So yeah just my ramblings on the subject. Really has to be well organised, thought out and be a day that is worth giving up your time for.

bdscott

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 FL Leggy
Ahhh now I feel bad. I have a baby, that's my excuse. Plus the meet is across the other side of the city from me. But I should make more effort in future. Personally I would like meets more central so that it doesn't take a tank of petrol too come but that's just me

SIVART

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Travis
Drive
Galant
It was good to meet some of you guys on Saturday, and thanks to willy for the lift

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Only just noticed, been off here for a while haven't had much time either so probably wouldn't of been able to make it

wosbwm

Crunching Gears
First Name
Wayne
Drive
legnum VR4 Type S, Challenger LS, Magna Wagon, Mercedes E Class, XE Fairmont Wagon S-Pac, Renault Megane
Hi Guys, I'm form the Gippsland Area as well. I'm more than willing to come along as I haven't meet anyone from the Vic forum as yet, My leggie is in atm getting the stereo custom fitted at the date you organised this event :( Man I cant wait to get it back its gunna look so sweet....Can I ask who is the other Gippsland member is as it would be great to know someone locally cheers guys

VR4S

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wil
Drive
00 Galant VR-4 Type S:(Momo,Recaro&Sunroof Packs), Short Shift Manual conv's with Front Helical LSD
It was good to meet some of you guys on Saturday, and thanks to willy for the lift

You welcome buddy anytime you need my car just take it :)

Top Bottom