VR4-Friendly Workshop Discussion

Quintenperren

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Quinten Perren
Drive
Legnum
Rx8 Specilties in frankston has done all the work on mine including turbo replacment, suspension stuff ect, his name is Tim :) 9770 6373

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
i just got back from http://www.mnsc.com.au/

they are located in north melbourne, labour only for 3 engine mount replacements (one bush to be pressed out of the 3) was $265

i bought my mounts and bushes from TME Steve

it was a job well done, they were confident. i rang quite a few other shops and either they dont allow you to bring your own parts or they ummd and ahhhd because it was an import

they did it all in about 2.5 hours, i delayed them by about 45 minutes between mounts though because i forgot one at home lol so mine took half a day

MorleyVR-4

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Matt
Drive
1999 Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4
Randy and Andrew at NISSCO-
2 Halbert Road, Bayswater North VIC 3153
(03) 9761 4743

Mainly a workshop for 1600's, however they have a lot of experience with Mitsubishi's too and won't screw you over. They have done all the major servicing stuff to mine since I started working out this way and I could not fault them. They also have a few good subcontractors for wheel alignments, fabrication, etc..

MatiLP640

5W4G0N
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1999 Black Legnum VR4
Hi, maybe someone from Brissy will know good workshop where I can do proper wheel alignment and fit new tyres? I was thinking about Keeley Motorsport but I dont know about their quality and if they can do all this stuff ;)

VR4STHOZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
shane
Drive
1999 Legnum Type-S
For people down south in adelaide
R&D mechanical
6/16 farrow cct
seaford s.a

used to take the leggy to driven but its to far away from me after my move.. so i took it to these guys.. they have gone out o their way and done alot of work on my car for a really good price.. highly recommended for the southern adelaide people.

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
98 PFL Black Legnum - SOLD
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
Hi, maybe someone from Brissy will know good workshop where I can do proper wheel alignment and fit new tyres? I was thinking about Keeley Motorsport but I dont know about their quality and if they can do all this stuff ;)

Ben doesn't have the equipment to do wheel alignments I don't think. However he can do almost everything else.

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
From what I have found, he is fantastic. Knows evo's like the back of his hand and is happy to work on my Legnum whenever it is too difficult for me to tackle.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Do you really need to go to Keeley for alignment and tyres? seems like overkill unless you have a full adjustable setup

MatiLP640

5W4G0N
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1999 Black Legnum VR4
I want to do only front wheels, rear I will do when I get all bits ;) what propositions ypu have? I want to do it good and Im guessing that not every workshop know how to do it right... :/

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
I agree. Any tyre shop will be able to sort you out.
Ben is more of the mechanical side of things.

MatiLP640

5W4G0N
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1999 Black Legnum VR4
Ok, good to know, I see that here is different, in Poland alignment is like thing from space :/ even dealer service sometimes cant do it :/

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
you can also try city suspension at springwood, they did my suspension well.. also corrected my camber adjustment ball joint as it wasn't setup correctly

Top Bottom