Wash Meet - 23rd August / Friday from 8:00 pm

Smurph

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Symond
Drive
1997 VR4 Galant PFL
Sorry Guys, I have to miss this one. I'm off to Townsville for a 2 week work thing. :'(

Scubasteve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
96 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Manual
Sorry guys won't be able to make it now, gotta look after the little 1 for a few hours. Have fun

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
Shit I knew I was forgetting something tonight!!

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Kidlets are always welcome scubasteve :p I usually bring mine.

was a good meet guys I felt very un numbered being the only galant there amongst about 6 galant estate's, a lil prancer, colt and laser :p so full tho but yumcha just so good...

Scubasteve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
96 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Manual
Cheers mate will keep it in mind if he's healthy next time. So any pics ?
Kidlets are always welcome scubasteve :p I usually bring mine.

was a good meet guys I felt very un numbered being the only galant there amongst about 6 galant estate's, a lil prancer, colt and laser :p so full tho but yumcha just so good...

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
EC5W 99 and 98 (twin FLs), EC5A 96, E39A 89
Uncle Rob has some pics... Probably only pics of his car amongst others.. I think he was the only one who washed his car there hey... Manheim one ready to go into QIS on september 16... Gonna let my old man drive it for awhile... It goes real smooth.. almost like a new car.. who ever had it took care of it really well until he crashed it. whahaha..

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Yes I did take a couple of photos but I havnt even looked at them yet.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Finally resized the 2 photos I took and here they are.
IMG_0469.jpg
IMG_0470.jpg
Would be better pictures if those off colour cars were nice white ones LOL

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
Uncle Rob has some pics... Probably only pics of his car amongst others.. I think he was the only one who washed his car there hey... Manheim one ready to go into QIS on september 16... Gonna let my old man drive it for awhile... It goes real smooth.. almost like a new car.. who ever had it took care of it really well until he crashed it. whahaha..
While I am an uncle several times I prefer the title of Granddad. I think VR4cobra gave his a tubbing as well.

Top Bottom