Which date do you prefer?

• Total voters

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
@Hozza, its good for people on diet though.. they can eat as much as they want.. but won't gain weight... lol

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
5 Galants? No way! Pity it wasn't 6. Should've come cause I had a shit night out anyway.

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
Was a rad night! Chicken feet are kinda shit though. Good to catch up with everyone.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Yeah Paulie, think of all those legless chickens you missed out on

chocco

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Christian
Drive
1999 FL Galant VR4 with MMCS
Was a good meet at the car wash, sorry me and the other half didnt stay, had a long day and just wanted to relax for the night.

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
All good mate next time for sure gotta say ur galant is deff have one of the best looking ones ive seen :)

chocco

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Christian
Drive
haha cheers mate. All of the others where very nice examples aswell! Some loud exhausts here too haha. Reminds me back of my r33 days.

Iv got my coilovers on the way now so there wont be as much camber dialed in at all 4s as there was on friday night lol. Will be nice to finally go over bumps without destroying my flex joint on the exhaust.

Maybe in a month or so we should organise a meet up in the city somewhere at night to take a few shots and then head up into the hills or even just cootha for a run.

chocco

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Christian
Drive
surely theres something that can be organised half way?

a yatla meet and something after that?

where bouts are these glow worms I hear of from time to time?

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Keen as for either :p yatala pies then springbrook/tambo run would be great :p

Haha yeah I thought I had the loudest exhaust but donno now Henry sound pretty loud on idle lol and looks mint

chocco

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Christian
Drive
after I get my coilovers (on their way), alignment and 4 new tyres due to insane ammounts of camber lol

teppei

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Henry
Drive
Black Type-V MT Galant VR4 '99
Keen as for either :p yatala pies then springbrook/tambo run would be great :p

Haha yeah I thought I had the loudest exhaust but donno now Henry sound pretty loud on idle lol and looks mint

Ooohhhhhh yeah~ loud exhaust all the way, LOL
well, i might add another resonator later, i'm ok with the exhaust note now, but don't wanna get complain from the community in the future :D

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
when i get the galant running sweet and down to a proper height im keen on anything. heck lets drive down to visit dawso lol

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
The glow worms are very close to the NSW border on Nerang/Murwillumbah road. Easy to drive past but if you hit the border just come back 1-2 k to the turn off.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
well worth a look but only visable at night so take a torch and there is no fuel past Nerang.

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Ooohhhhhh yeah~ loud exhaust all the way, LOL
well, i might add another resonator later, i'm ok with the exhaust note now, but don't wanna get complain from the community in the future :D

Haha yeah thats y i went Varex :p..... loud as F*#K to quiet as stock with the push of a button :p

The Glow worms caves are at mt Tamborine http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&tab=wl not too far from Yatala

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Top Bottom