Water Pump

Royal

Crunching Gears
First Name
BEN
Drive
Legnum
Hi Guy,

I've searched the forum about this but after doing some reading, I am now a bit confuse!

I would like to know whether our 6A13TT's water pump is the same as those on the 6A12? or any other magna one so it is more readily available? and cheaper than $500!

I actually found these alternative in MR3KGT 100k service parts list. Which is the cheapest and the best one out of these:

Asco (Aisin Seiki) - WPM-037
GMB - GWM-55A
JC - D15034
NT (old range) - 04-150-022V
NPW - M-50

Any help or common would be very much appreciated.

G

Unregistered
Here's some info from the Camskill website regarding fitment

THIS ITEM ALSO FITS
mitsubishi galant 2000i 24V (E54A 6A12 DOHC 1992-11)
mitsubishi galant 2000i 24V 2WD/4WS (E64A 6A12 DOHC 1992-11)
mitsubishi galant 2500i 24V (EA5A 6A13 DOHC 1997-01)
mitsubishi galant 2500i 24V 4WD/4WS (EA5A 6A13 DOHC 1997-01)
mitsubishi galant wagon 2500i 24V (EA5W 6A13 DOHC 1997-01)
FTO V6 94-00 DE3A​

Royal

Crunching Gears
First Name
BEN
Drive
Legnum
ET: Thanks for your link!...but i emailed him to see how much it cost to freight to Australia. But he replied saying that he don't post to Australia?!?!?!? Even though his ebay listing shows Post to: Worldwide?!?!

Peter thomson: Thanks for you help too... but my mechanic had order the FTO one in but found it is not the same?!?!

any other help?!

G

Unregistered
ET: Thanks for your link!...but i emailed him to see how much it cost to freight to Australia. But he replied saying that he don't post to Australia?!?!?!? Even though his ebay listing shows Post to: Worldwide?!?!

Peter thomson: Thanks for you help too... but my mechanic had order the FTO one in but found it is not the same?!?!

any other help?!

Did he order a pump for the 1.8 rather than the 2.0 as they are the same

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
I just recently ordered a heap of timing belt stuff including a water pump from Camskill as the exchange rate was still reasonable against the pound. The price's were "reasonable" even when shipping was included although they would only send with TNT.

Peter, maybe i should have sent it to you for repacking and onforwarding through the postal service.

Cheers

Scott

G

Unregistered
I think Camskill using TNT would be cheaper than any method I could find as it was quite expensive to send the foglights Sydo bought from me. It all depends on volume though more than weight.

I just recently ordered a heap of timing belt stuff including a water pump from Camskill as the exchange rate was still reasonable against the pound. The price's were "reasonable" even when shipping was included although they would only send with TNT.

Peter, maybe i should have sent it to you for repacking and onforwarding through the postal service.

Cheers

Scott

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Hi mate,

Try looking up an EBay seller sti_gc8

I bought a ton of stuff from him including a water pump, timing belt & tensioner & some shaft seals.

I've noticed he's not selling anything at the moment though. MEEK in Sydney have the water pumps though I remember them saying.... try them ?

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
meek can actually get them cheaper than you can get off ebay when shipping is included (found this out after i bought my stuff from ebay)

Royal

Crunching Gears
First Name
BEN
Drive
Legnum
Thanz everyone for the input...

So how much u guys got your water pump for?

Top Bottom