2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
Hollyshitballsbatman

Jakevr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jake
Drive
99 Galant vr4 type s (auto),10 Grand Cherokee Overland(auto),91 Rodeo (350 chev th350auto).
Will love someone to make that kinda power with a vr4.....(y)
guessing your cams inside there also?
630Hp 545ftlb TQ is the highest I've heard of. It bent multiple crankshafts at that level in a car half a tonne lighter and 2wd, this is not the engine for you if you want 700 hp I'm afraid.

CANDEE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeremy
Drive
1998 Galant VR4
630Hp 545ftlb TQ is the highest I've heard of. It bent multiple crankshafts at that level in a car half a tonne lighter and 2wd, this is not the engine for you if you want 700 hp I'm afraid.
The reason why he bent those cranks is unknown Jake, it could have been something environmental/tune related.

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
Yeah. I bet he didnt shot peen the crank not did he run main studs. And other details on that engine are a bit sketchy. Can make that power on a 6A13TT no sweat. Just need to do the right things to it.

I cant upload video directly to the forum from my phone unfortunately scott

Jakevr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jake
Drive
99 Galant vr4 type s (auto),10 Grand Cherokee Overland(auto),91 Rodeo (350 chev th350auto).
The reason why he bent those cranks is unknown Jake, it could have been something environmental/tune related.
Could be rpm related too I suppose, still he found a limit whether it is THE limit has never been established because no one else has really come close.

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
Yeah. I'll find out what the story is when I can finally afford to get my engine going. Its going to get a fucking hard time on our engine dyno ironing out any faults I find.

fubar

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Nathan
Drive
Galant VR4, 4Runner, Jaguar MkII, Jaguar XJR
New Rotors and Pads in Kat's Car, on return from bedding pads in notice a pool of power steer fluid on the garage floor, did some digging and found a hairline crack in the pressure side pipe where it joins the banjo union, so topside hard pipe out an pulled the power steer high pressure pipe out, silver soldered it back up and re-install everything.... no more leak, but a shyte load of skin missing from my hands:mad:

Kaldek

2 AYC Bars
Premium Member
First Name
Ed
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Manual, Ford Territory family runabout, BMW K1300R.
Peeps have been lazy in winter it seems. Anyway, I removed my clutch damper with a clutch damper delete line. Not too hard a job really, about two hours at slow pace.

I'm planning to go for a mountain blast tomorrow, so I'm interested to see how the clutch responds to the change.

Tas_Legnum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wade
Drive
1998 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
In recent weeks I've got myself some Project Mu front pads. New silicone rad hoses. Did an oil/filter change and went to a couple of small local meets.
FB_IMG_1469049456768.jpg

craig

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Craig
Drive
1998 Legnum Super VR-4, Silver (project)
1997 Galant VR-4, soon to be manual
2004 Toyota Funcargo, Silver (daily)
I've been busy this week taking out the engine from my Super VR-4. Was taking it slow after work and made some amateur mistakes.

13838181_10153553973626986_1137627521_o.jpg

Also getting ready to do the cambelt and other work on my green VR-4.

13839926_10153553972766986_2065349766_o.jpg

Badger

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Reece
Drive
Manual Super Legnum VR4
I moved mine to a better spot with some sun and started cleaning the mold that has started growing :(

Guess thats what i get for not checking the car for a good few months lol

Top Bottom