What Rims for your VR4 - the "do they look pretty" thread

CANDEE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeremy
Drive
1998 Galant VR4
Here is mine - Evo 8's painted in artic white :)

Attachments

• 100_0470.jpg
    100_0470.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 214

Royal

Crunching Gears
First Name
BEN
Drive
Legnum
Drifter X: So it was you that beat me in buying this car!!!! #%&%*#@@.....haha......

Very well brought man! bcoz of you.... I am still looking for one!!

I envy u!!!

Sorry guys to be off topic!

Have you guys noticed how much the factory wheels resemble Work CR-Kai's? I was photochopping a set onto my car and got them side by side:

factoryworks.jpg

Has anybody tried painting the stock wheels?! If only they were 17's..

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Drifter X: So it was you that beat me in buying this car!!!! #%&%*#@@.....haha......

Very well brought man! bcoz of you.... I am still looking for one!!

I envy u!!!

Sorry guys to be off topic!

hahaha, I think there are a few people annoyed over this one !!

:p

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Hey is there anyone that is good in photoshop and could do me a favour and put a lenso widetrack up against a white legnum?

Cheers
Brent

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
hope these are the rims you where looking for

btw JMO i borrowed a pic of your car, hope you don't mind :p

LensoWidetrack.jpg

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
That would look hot Brent. I love black rims on white cars.

DO IT !!!

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Yeah me too, need something to break the white, plus my car is pearl.

I know tempe's have them for 1499 with tyres thats a hot price, got a price up here 1899 with tyres.... tempes also have the black spoke/chrome dish (what i wanted), its either a cruise to sydney for a weekend give the car a good run on aussie fuel or pay and get them freighted.... the only thing is, if u go there i guees youll get an allignment done in the price of 1499 however if you freight them... you would have to go to bob janes or somewhere... catch 22 really...

Off Topic -

Does anybody have a set of 16's in 4X100 Stud to fit an 03 corolla, tyres not needed just rims... someting nice, but not to chromy, the mrs wants a set then she can take the tyres that come on the legnum as they are close to std overall size (her speedo is 6km's out at 100kmh so not that important

G

Unregistered
Mark - this one is for you, I love the Work XT-7!! (Image is photoshopped - my car isn't this low, nor are my rims this damn hot!)

WorkXT-7s.jpg

Because I can't afford these, I've decided I'm going to paint the stock facelift wheels in a flat black. Once lowered, my car will hopefully look like this:

Blackwheelslowered.jpg

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
have a look for quadal's car on cvr4, he has stock facelift wheels that have been painted dark grey and they look really nice.

G

Unregistered
XT-7 because

a) R34 GTR rims are too wide!
b) Do you really want to put Nissan wheels on your Legnum? There will be too many Stagea's getting around with GTR wheels I think..

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
nahh caps off they look quite ugly.

9" isn't the problem, the problem is the 30mm offset combined with the 9" width.

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Mark - this one is for you, I love the Work XT-7!! (Image is photoshopped - my car isn't this low, nor are my rims this damn hot!)

WorkXT-7s.jpg

That looks fricken sweet Scott ! There is a bit too much positive camber on the back though :D

You should definatley go the Jap Racer look because you have the manual & recaros. Mine is auto & leather so I might flash it up a bit :)

Great photshop BTW !!

Top Bottom