When are we having another wash meet?

G

Unregistered
We haven't had one in a while what about one down the coast this time?? We Gold Coast boys can bring our Luxo Barges....

Bennyboy

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Ben
Drive
'97 Mitsubishi Legnum
yeah sounds good, bout time i met up with you guys. Any ideas on when? What is a wash meet? is that when we get bikini clad models to wash our cars while we stand around talking bout cars over beers?

Caveman

Crunching Gears
First Name
Paul
Drive
2000 Galant VR4 Type V
yeah sounds good, bout time i met up with you guys. Any ideas on when? What is a wash meet? is that when we get bikini clad models to wash our cars while we stand around talking bout cars over beers?

Now you have my attention.!!!!!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hey guys...how about on Friday night? There is something we can cruz to afterwards...

Soundoff.jpg

Bennyboy

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Ben
Drive
'97 Mitsubishi Legnum
Now you have my attention.!!!!!

Yeah Paul, appeals to me too but as I've only just moved to the GC someone else will have to supply them!

I shud be able to do Friday, where you guys wanna meet up? How's bout the big carpark at the end of the spit at Southport Seaway?

G

Unregistered
you guys suck! =P i have volleyball on Friday nights! =[ SO DEVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Someone pick a day then eh!!

Scubasteve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
96 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Manual
I'm pretty sure shamren is not gonna get in a bikini n clean our cars so i say Fridays a great idea. Let peer pressure work it's magic n she'll give up the balls 4 the tyres.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Is there a wash place near the Autobarn? Lee Butts? I know you live round that way

Scubasteve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
96 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Manual
Wash place

Is there a wash place near the Autobarn? Lee Butts? I know you live round that way
I don't live round there but i know there is 1 near the carpark mentioned in a earlier thread.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI

None that I can think of. There's one near me on Ohlsen Ave and one on Brisbane road between Helensvale Mall and Harbourtown. But they are both about 15mins drive from Bundall

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
That seems like it would be ok....have a map snippet?

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
There is one just down the road actually (car wash 3 on the map, you might need to zoom out)

[gmap]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&amp;hl=en&amp;msa=0&amp;ll=-27.93182,153.372145&amp;spn=0.022712,0.04549&amp;t=h&amp;msid=116902268952944774159.00046c826a745e6b65dda&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small>View <a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&amp;hl=en&amp;msa=0&amp;ll=-27.93182,153.372145&amp;spn=0.022712,0.04549&amp;t=h&amp;msid=116902268952944774159.00046c826a745e6b65dda&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">Wash Meet Venues</a> in a larger map</small>[/gmap]

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
It's a shame but you can always hop back in a VR-4 later on mate. I'm guessing they'll only get cheaper.

G

Unregistered
If its still on for Friday, I'm up for the drive. It would give me a chance to check out the Aristo, the Jag and give Christian his camera mount back :p

Top Bottom