where abouts does everyone live ?

G

Unregistered
hey people im just wondering where most people live so i can get some sort of idea where every one is at and where would be a good place to have meets at !! so its not a mish for everyone !!

thanks peeps

G

Unregistered
Rochedale - anywhere south of the river is fine.

G

Unregistered
Capalaba. But i love driving so much i would meet anywhere :p

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Mount Cotton, Redlands

G

Unregistered
I live at Carindale.
Bf lives at Mount Cotton.

So anywhere round those parts is sweet.

=]

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Tanah Merah...across from the Hyperdome

G

Unregistered
okay so south side it is !! now where does everyone normaly meet ? see i dont live over the south side so i wouldnt know of any spots someone needs to jump in and help me out pleaseeeeee (im north side but i dont mind traveling to south side at all !!!)

G

Unregistered
you vote those places cause it's like 3 secs from your house!! =P

considering we have someone from tanah merah and a few from the coast, i think that the hyperdome at loganholme would be a nice, easy place for everyone to meet.

it's about 15mins max from mount cotton, probably about 20-25mins from capalaba, about 5-10minutes from tana merah, about 1/2 from carindale and about 30-40mintues from the coast. if i'm wrong i'm sorry but that's my understanding.
i mean every now and then it wouldn't hurt for us to go down the coast to see the boys rather than them always having to come to us.
it's beautiful down there!

cheers =]

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
I must admit they have a pretty big carpark round the Hyperdome...a wash world across the M1...just depends on where people want to go from there..or there is Springfield...but all the ricers gather at the McD's there

G

Unregistered
we can go from the hyperdome back through mount cotton and then to like vic point near the water or something.
depending on if we stop, potential time frame of about an 1 or 2 of driving.
?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Yeah you can cruz the back way past Redland Bay to Victoria Point then through to Capalaba and then for me back on the Gateway

G

Unregistered
yeah something like that.
it'd be good to get to some form of water.
always good for photos.
=]

now, the hardest part, arranging a date and time when everyone's free...

SHOTGUN NOT!
=P

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
South side is good as I live in Mt Gravatt (not that I always attend - haha)

G

Unregistered
okay so agreed on hyperdome at loganholme ?? seems close enough for everyone !! okay so dates hmmmmmmm next monday is oz day so scratch that week how about the week after 25th- 31st ?? firstly anyone have much plans that week ?? secondly put up wat days suit you best :bigsmile: thanks ppl this is actualy comming together well hehehe

G

Unregistered
lol.
well i try.
haha. i'm at work so this is much more entertaining.
LOL.
yes, yes and yes to all of the above.
except personally, i'd probably prefer a weekend cruise or a friday night at least??

i need my beauty sleep! =P

G

Unregistered
lol.
well i try.
haha. i'm at work so this is much more entertaining.
LOL.
yes, yes and yes to all of the above.
except personally, i'd probably prefer a weekend cruise or a friday night at least??

i need my beauty sleep! =P

lmao ha ha women lmao nah its kool friday night sounds good but see what is happening with everyone else first !!!

Top Bottom